You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Which school I follow
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Which school I follow

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Which school I follow Reply with quote  

Hello all

I was asked privately this question on FFI (the name of the person will not be posted):

Quote:
Greetings AhmedBahgat
Could you answer this for me, are you a Quran only Muslim, and which school of thought do you follow ?
Many Thanks

Hello mate

Well, I'm really puzzled to how long I should put my answer, my worry that you might think that I'm tryin to convert ya or somethin as many idiots may think, anyway here is the minimum answer that I have to put down:

under your understanding of a Quran Only Muslim then No I'm not

under my understanding of a Quran Only Muslim then Yes I'm

The difference is simply as follow:

I'm guessing that your understanidng of a Quran Only Muslim is one who only follows the Quran and follows no hadith (sunnah), like the ones on 19.org and free-minds.org,

however, I'm their enemy, in fact they hate me bad because I always expose their flawes with ease, I exposed to them that they can not be called Quran aloners, in fact a Quran alone Muslim under their understanding CAN NEVER EXIST (Logically speaking), they will never know how to pray and do many other things, that is why you will see them inventing luaghable crap, yet they have no shame and of course I'm not one of them, many of them like reading my writings though, even Layth who is the web master of FM whom I accused of kufr is a member on my web site, he banned me from his web site though, they can not stand the pressure I put on them USING THEIR WEAPON (THE QURAN ALONE), please give'm a visit and see for yourself, my name is the same there

under my understanding of a Quran Alone Muslim, which is a Muslim who follows the Quran and the Sunnah as long as it is qualified by the Quran and the common sense, I'm of course one of those, and this is how I have been all my life, I only need the sunnah for a few practical things, like Salat (prayer), Fasting, Hajj, that's all really, and all these things have been qualified by the Quran, i.e. mentioned numerous times in it, therefore taking how to pray from the prophet is actually following the Quran alone, because the Quran told us that the prophet should expian a few things to us (USING THE QURAN) that we may differ in it , the Quran tells us that Allah taught Mohammad, Al Kitab, Al Hikmah and OTHER THINGS THAT HE DID NOT KNOW NOR WE KNOW IT, one of those things is the salat, however whatever he preached MUST NOT CONTRADICT ALLAH BECAUSE HE WAS TAUGHT THOSE THINGS BY ALLAH, as Allah told us in the Quran, see how it is impossible that any of the alleged Mohammad teachings contradict Allah?, this is because Allah was His ONLY teacher, how simple is that to understand?

therefore I only accept any heresay hadith THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE QURAN THE SLIGHTEST, and if it does then I must throw it in the rubbish bin

I'm the true Quran aloner and the true Sunni, this is because I only follow the sunnah that is qualified by the Quran, see, my school is the Quran alone and anyting THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE QURAN, this is how I have been all my life despite being raised between the sunni cult

Salam

Sun 08 Jul, 2007 7:31 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website