You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Exposing Al Mushrikoon
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Exposing Al Mushrikoon

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Exposing Al Mushrikoon Reply with quote  

Salam All

An FFI member (muhmed terror head) but I call him muhmed boofhead, came up with the following stupid claim:

muhmed terror head wrote:
إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنْتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ الأنبياء: 98
احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ,(*) مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ

إthe 1st is al anbya 98
the 2nd is safat 23:22

this verse of quran say that he(ALLAH) will punish the oppstils and what THAY WORSHIP in hell,now this is verry strange how would allah put your idols in hell,?

إ the moon ,the sun the thunder, the birds ,the sky,the cows,...etc.
ok we are responsible but what did the cow,camel ,dogs fault if i worsheped them..!

إ and the sun how do u through the sun in hell its almost the same for it.
hope you realy understand arabic then its so easy to just read that verse of quran and know what i mean.

Surely you and what you worship besides Allah are the firewood of hell; to it you shall come.

[The Quran ; 21:98]

إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ (98)

22: Gather together those who were unjust and their associates, and what they used to worship

23: Besides Allah, then lead them to the way to hell.

[The Quran ; 37:22-23]

احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ (22)
مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ (23)

I will actually take the chance replying to the above idiotic claim and expose Al Mushrikoon as well, the subject of Al Mushrikoon is very much related to the above, because at least to Shirk is to worship/serve another entity but Allah and that is what the verses above are talking about, the verses are talking about those wrong doers who are worshiping/serving others but Allah.

muhmed boofhead thinks that all these man mad gods worshipped by different humans like the sun, the cows, some humans, etc etc must be burnt in hell because the Quran told us above that Allah will gather the Mushrikoon/Kafiroon with those whom they worshipped in the hell fire.

The boofhead also wonders how the hell the sun will be burnt in hell?

Let me add to his wonder another wonder, how the hell Jesus will be burnt in hell?. Come on, we know that the majority of the Christians if not all worship/serve Jesus as a god therefore according to the above verses, Jesus must be burnt in hell which is not true of course

muhmed boofhead is also wondering about the fairness of God who is going to punish other things for a crime committed by other humans.

To be honest I found the subject funny at the beginning but later on I started to take it serious, however I firmly believe that those verses posted by him are only talking about the Humans and Jinn whom been worshipped/served by other humans.

Many including Muslims think that physically worshipping another entity as a god is the only thing that constitute Shirk, but I firmly believe that this is not the only case to constitute Shirk, logically speaking if you have two opposite propositions , for example:

1) Don�¢??t kill
2) Kill

Another example is like this:

1) Believe in God
2) Don�¢??t believe in God

Would you like another one?, why not:

1) Don�¢??t lie
2) Lie

There are zillions of other examples and all will be religiously related , in the above examples it is clear that God is at one end and Iblis is at the other.

If you choose to ignore God proposition and obey Iblis proposition then you have shirked and worshipped/served Iblis because part of worshipping/serving God is to obey His messages, therefore if you obey others who order you to do the opposite to what the God orders you to do then you have shirked.

See, even though those Mushrikoon don�¢??t consider Iblis as a god they still obeyed him in a proposition which was the opposite to what Allah said.

What should make it even worse for those clear cut Mushrikoon that Allah warned them in advance regarding Iblis and yet they even ignored that warning by Allah, let�¢??s look at the clear warning by Allah:

Verily Iblis is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

[The Quran ; 35:6]

إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (6)

-> The verse starts with a very clear message, the devil took us as enemy therefore WE MUST TAKE HIM AS AN ENEMY ALSO: Verily Iblis is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy, see how we have been WARNED in advance, he is not just our enemy, he is also the enemy of Allah, and if you claim to be following Allah but you listen to His enemy (Iblis) at the same time by following what Iblis proposes then, your action must constitute SHIRK without even considering Iblis as a god.

Let me ask you, if you listen to your enemy and the enemy of God instead of your God, wouldn�¢??t that make you a Mushrik?:

-> Please pay attention to the words: He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire., this is the only thing Iblis can do, he can only invite them so they become his companions in the blazing fire, I have to say, these words: إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ, which was translated as He only invites his adherents, are translated wrong, the word Hizb means Party, i.e. Iblis calls his party, which is the opposite to Hizb Allah which means the Party of Allah, letĂ?¢??s have a look at the verse telling us about Hizb Allah, (The party of Allah):

55: Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.

56: And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

[The Quran ; 5:55-56]

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاَةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ (55)
وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ (56)

-> See who should be considered by the believers as Wali in the religion, i.e. we should obey them, Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe,, those prophets and believers whom we should listen to can�¢??t constitute Shirk because what they should tell us to do should be exactly the same as what Allah told us to do in His Quran, i.e. NOT THE OPPOSITE, look how those believers were described in the same verse: those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow., NOT JUST ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A BELIEVER.

-> Allah, His messengers and all true believers constitute Hizb of Allah:then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant., clearly we have another opposing party which is Iblis and all his followers (adherents) from the humans and the jinn , Iblis is trying to make his party bigger by calling more to join as 35:6 told us.

Remember we were told in 35:6 that Iblis :only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire., let�¢??s see what Allah invites His party for:

And Allah invites to the abode of peace and guides whom He pleases into the right path.

[The Quran ; 10:25]

وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (25)

-> See how the two opposing parties have totally opposite invitations, here is both under each other:

35:6, Iblis only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

10:25, And Allah invites to the abode of peace

So if you follow Iblis then you have SHIRKED.

Let me highlight Iblis's main objective, it is clearly to flaw everyone of us, he is so committed that he said this to Allah:

(Iblis) said: Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-

[The Quran ; 38:82]

قَالَ فَبِعِزَّتِكَ لَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (82)

-> By the power of God, Iblis will do his best to put all humans in the wrong, you have to know that Iblis main enemy are the believers and not the unbelievers, he needs to do nothing more to the unbelievers, the unbelievers already shirked by following him (don't believe) which is the opposite to what Allah said believe), when the unbelievers think of believing then Iblis will come back to them from every where trying hard to put them in the wrong again:

16- He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path.

17- Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).

[The Quran ; 7:16-17]

قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (16)
ثُمَّ لآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَآئِلِهِمْ وَلاَ تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ (17)

-> See, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path and how he will do it?: I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).

See how Iblis is working hard to increase his Hizb (party) numbers, you have to realize that he is giving the above promise to God Himself and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee), i.e. it is either we join the winning party of Allah or the losing party of Iblis, if we join Iblis�¢??s party and ignore Allah�¢??s party then we have SHIRKED because Allah is leading His party and Iblis is leading his opposing party.

To be continued....

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 05 Jan, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 12 Jul, 2007 6:02 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Therefore all those who submitted to satan have shirked, satan is not a Mushrik though (I will explaine this point at the end of my comment inshaallah), sure all his party's new recruits from the humans and the jinn will work hard to do exactly what satan did to them, i.e. they will try hard to increase their party numbers, i.e. if we listen to them then we have SHIRKED because they say the opposite of what Allah says and we obeyed them and ignored Allah, let me give you a clear example from the Quran of some humans who work hard to say the opposite to what Allah says, if we listen to those unbelievers bound to hell then we will be Mushrikoon:

Here is what Allah tells us to do:

And when the Quran is read, then listen to it and remain silent, that mercy may be shown to you.

[The Quran ; 7:204]

وَإِذَا قُرِىءَ الْقُرْآنُ فَاسْتَمِعُواْ لَهُ وَأَنصِتُواْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (204)

-> The message of our God is clear as light: And when the Quran is read, then listen to it and remain silent, that mercy may be shown to you.

Now let's have a look and see if what the disbeliebers (like many on FFI web site) say is the opposite to what Allah said above:

26: And those who disbelieve say: Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome.

27: But We will certainly give the Unbelievers a taste of a severe Penalty, and We will requite them for the worst of their deeds.

28: That is the reward of the enemies of Allah-- the fire; for them therein shall be the house of long abiding; a reward for their denying Our communications.

29: And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord! show us those who led us astray from among the jinn and the men that we may trample them under our feet so that they may be of the lowest.

[The Quran ; 41:26-29]

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَا تَسْمَعُوا لِهَذَا الْقُرْآنِ وَالْغَوْا فِيهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَغْلِبُونَ (26)
فَلَنُذِيقَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَسْوَأَ الَّذِي كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (27)
ذَلِكَ جَزَاء أَعْدَاء اللَّهِ النَّارُ لَهُمْ فِيهَا دَارُ الْخُلْدِ جَزَاء بِمَا كَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يَجْحَدُونَ (28)
وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا الَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ (29)

-> Subhan Allah, see how verse 41:26 is telling us that the Kafir members of satan party are telling us the opposite to what Allah told us : And those who disbelieve say: Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome., that is exactly what the boys and girls on FFI web site do, look how the Quran is exposing them with such accuracy, let me put the two verses under each other and see how they are totally opposite:

7:204, Allah said:
When the Qur'an is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy.

41:26, the members of Satan party say:
Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome.

Now if we follow what satan party call for, which is the opposite to what Allah party call for then we have SHIRKED, no question about it.

-> The problem for all those Mushrikoon from among the humans and the jinn is this (as we read in the 41:27) But We will certainly give the Unbelievers a taste of a severe Penalty, and We will requite them for the worst of their deeds

-> I call them the enemy of Allah, indeed they are so: That is the reward of the enemies of Allah-- the fire; for them therein shall be the house of long abiding; a reward for their denying Our signs, wow what an achievement, please put you hands for such losers, (use your ginger tips to clap please), the idiots on FFI web site reject that I called them enemies of Allah, well, didn't they mock Allah, His messengers and His message on a daily basis trying to increase their losing party numbers?, don't they tell the believers and those thinking about believeing Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome?, the enemies of Allah is a very well deserved label, the problem is, it is the worst label a human or a jinn can have, the consequence of gaining such label is simply a well deserved seat in hell.

-> So those who shirked by listening to other humans and jinn who opposed the message of Allah will be in big trouble indeed, what they will do then is simply calling for Allah to allow them to crush those whom they followed under their feet:And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord! show us those who led us astray from among the jinn and the men that we may trample them under our feet so that they may be of the lowest., they followed them in what they wanted them to follow which was the opposite to what Allah wanted them to follow, therefore they shirked, it is clear that whom they followed is stated as الَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ, those who led us astray from among the jinn and the men. the ones they worshipped/served, the ones they obeyed to the contrary to what Allah said to obey. This is called SHIRK.

Hell is only made to be the punishment from those among men and jinn, this is what Allah ordained to the men and jinn:

And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance, but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together.

[The Quran ; 32:13]

وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لَآتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدَاهَا وَلَكِنْ حَقَّ الْقَوْلُ مِنِّي لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ (13)

-> Firstly, Allah is telling us that He is the only One to guide any soul to its guidance: And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance,, however Allah is not going to do it randomly by selecting some to guide and cursing the others, it does not work this way with our God, Allah guidance will only be offered to those sincere ones seeking His guidance, and He is the only one who can know who is sincere and who is not, who deserves to be guided and who does not, He knew that many will be arrogant and will join satan's party so He declared : but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together. , see only the jinn and men will be the residents of hell, there are many future residents of Hell from FFI whom we can easily identify so far and according to what they say against Allah message.

This oath taken by Allah on Himself that both the humans and jinn will be the residents of Hell is stated again:

118: And if your Lord had pleased He would certainly have made people a single nation, and they shall continue to differ.

119: Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this did He create them; and the word of your Lord is fulfilled: Certainly I will fill hell with the jinn and the men, all together.

[The Quran ; 11:118-119]

وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلاَ يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ (118)
إِلاَّ مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لأَمْلأنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ (119)

-> See how the message in 32:13 was stated again but in two verses instead of one, this is the beauty of the Arabic Quran, those who can see it are really blessed by our God. And if your Lord had pleased He would certainly have made people a single nation , this actually a question asked by many ignorant, they always say why Allah didn't send one religion instead of many?. They think that this way humans won't differ between one and another and will be united, however Allah is telling us even if He made us one nation (one religion) we will still differ: and they shall continue to differ., the reason for that is explained in the following verse:

-> Those who won't differ (i.e. accept all religions as one religion from the same God) are blessed by Allah : Except those on whom your Lord has mercy;, now for humans to differ even if they are made into one nation is a must BECAUSE THIS IS WHY ALLAH CREATED ALL OF US and for this did He create them;, see, this is EXACTLY what happens on FFI on a daily basis, a struggle between the believers and those enemy of Allah who want to put out His light, well, here is their reward:and the word of your Lord is fulfilled: Certainly I will fill hell with the jinn and the men, all together., see all those members who joined the party of satan are only men and jinn, and the hell is made for them ONLY. Well done.

The following verse clearly says that many of jinn and humans are destined to hell

And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men; they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors; these are the heedless ones.

[The Quran ; 7:179]

وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لاَّ يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لاَّ يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لاَّ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُوْلَئِكَ كَالأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ (179)

-> See, nothing else mentioned than humans and jinn who are destined to hell:And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men, i.e. the verses posted by muhmed boofhead are talking about those humans and jinn who were worshipped/served i.e. WERE OBEYED by other humans and jinn in what is the opposite to what Allah says.

When the many wrong doers among the humans and the jinn face hell, this is the message that will be told to both:

O assembly of jinn and men! did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My signs and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They shall say: We bear witness against ourselves; and this world's life deceived them, and they shall bear witness against their own souls that they were unbelievers.

[The Quran ; 6:130]

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاء يَوْمِكُمْ هَذَا قَالُواْ شَهِدْنَا عَلَى أَنفُسِنَا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُواْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُواْ كَافِرِينَ (130)

-> This message clearly indicate that only the humans and jinn are the two creatures created by our God who were given freewill, therefore the punishment only applies to them : O assembly of jinn and men! did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My signs and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours?, they will CONVICT THEMSELVES, They shall say: We bear witness against ourselves; and this world's life deceived them, and they shall bear witness against their own souls that they were unbelievers., an example of such losers is msWesterner on FFI of course.

Indeed only men and jinn are the only two creatures who lie and say the opposite to what Allah said, i.e. the punishment only applies to them and not to the sun nor to the moon neither to the cows which have been worshipped, here is a few verses that clearly prove that non other than the humans and the jinn who lie about our God:

Even the Jinn know it:

4: And that the foolish amongst us used to forge extravagant things against Allah:
5: And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah:

[The Quran ; 72:4-5]

وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ سَفِيهُنَا عَلَى اللَّهِ شَطَطًا (4)
وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا (5)

The enemies of any prophet must be from among the humans or the jinn or both, they can't be anything else:

112: And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the Shaitans from among men and jinn, some of them suggesting to others varnished falsehood to deceive (them), and had your Lord pleased they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge.

113: And that the hearts of those who do not believe in the hereafter may incline to it and that they may be well pleased with it and that they may earn what they are going to earn (of evil).

114: Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) explained; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

[The Quran ; 6:112-114]

وَكَذَلِكَ جَعَلْنَا لِكُلِّ نِبِيٍّ عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ يُوحِي بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَى بَعْضٍ زُخْرُفَ الْقَوْلِ غُرُورًا وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ مَا فَعَلُوهُ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ (112)
وَلِتَصْغَى إِلَيْهِ أَفْئِدَةُ الَّذِينَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالآخِرَةِ وَلِيَرْضَوْهُ وَلِيَقْتَرِفُواْ مَا هُم مُّقْتَرِفُونَ (113)
أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114)

-> Clear from the above that only the humans and jinn are the enemies of any prophet : And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the Shaitans from among men and jinn, those enemy among the humans and jinn talk nothing but falsehood: some of them suggesting to others varnished falsehood to deceive (them),, Allah can easily stop the enemy but He is allowing them for a purpose which is to convict themselves and surely test others by them:and had your Lord pleased they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge

-> Only those who don't believe in the Last Day listen to and obey falsehood :And that the hearts of those who do not believe in the hereafter may incline to it and that they may be well pleased with it, and that is how they should convict themselves, and that they may earn what they are going to earn (of evil).

-> The above falsehood is not only by those Kafiroon (disbelievers) but also by those believers who take other laws from human then make it divine laws that must be adhered to as if it is from Allah however THERE SHOULD BE NO DIVINE LAWS FROM ANY HUMAN, ALL DIVINE LAWS THAT WE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MUST BE FROM ALLAH ALONE :Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) explained; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

Now, let's move on to a very important and related subject that I mentioned earlier, the subject of Shirk, this is still related to the humans and the jinn as I will explain, most people are raised and only fed that to shirk is to take another entity as a god in addition to the One and only God, for example the Christians are Mushrikoon because they took other entities as other gods in addition to the one and only God, the Hindus are the exact same despite both the Veda and the Bible say that there is only ONE GOD. This type of Shirk is committed when humans make PARTNERS as GODS in addition to Allah, this shirk is obvious to a child, in fact this is what they mostly teach Muslim children as I was taught when I was a child. The Quran talked about this type of Shirk of course as we will see soon.

The Quran also talked more about another type of Shirk, this is the one that is harder to understand, an example of it is by taking man made laws and making it divine as if it was ordained by Allah. people committing this type of Shirk don't really realize that they are shirking, this is because they are programmed that Shirk is mostly to take others as gods in addition to the One and only God. We will see clearly that the Quran talked more about this type of Shirk, this makes sense of course because this is the Shirk that most humans are not aware of, A clear example of this is Mushrik (Sheikh Abdul Mutti Abdul Qader - professor of Hadith in Azhar University - Cairo - Egypt), I will show you more of this guy soon inshaallah, a clear cut Mushrik as far as I'm concerned, I will leave you to be the judge.

To be continued.....

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 12 Aug, 2007 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 12 Jul, 2007 6:03 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Let me summarize the above paragraph in points then my elaboration will follow:

There are two types of Shirk:

1) To take other entities as gods in addition to the One and only God
2) To obey man made laws that were called by them as divine laws (religious laws) from God

The first type of Shirk must involve physical worshipping to those other entities that have been made gods, on the other hand the second type of shirk (the most common and disguised one) does not involve physical worshipping to those men who made these man made laws rather OBEYING WHAT THEY SAY AS IF IT IS DIVINE FROM GOD, they also think that if these man made laws are not adhered to then they will commit Kufr (disbelief), can you see how it constitutes Shirk?, simply it does because they took these laws as being part of the religion sent by the One and only God, I know this is going to be very hard on many Muslims, it was really hard on me myself a few years back, but Alhamdullelah I refused to continue submitting to what I was fed with since I was a child, it is sort of like being programmed indeed, exactly like how the Christians are programmed, NO BLOODY DIFFERENCE.

To tackle this huge problem facing all Muslims I decided to find what Shirk is according to the Quran, i.e. according to the One and only God, not according to any man made concepts, what I found in the Quran that when Allah talks about the first type of Shirk, He asks the Mushrikoon, Where is MY PARTNERS, Shurakaei, it looks like this in Arabic شُرَكَآئِيَ, can you see how it was said using MY, i.e. partners who are gods like Him.

When Allah talks about the second type of Shirk , He asks the Mushrikoon, Where is YOUR PARTNERS, " Shurakaakum, it looks like this in Arabic شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ, can you see how it was said using YOUR, it can also be said as " Shurakaahum شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ, Their partners i.e. partners who are the least humans like them but not gods, those human partners (the least) whom were obeyed in laws that were made RELIGIOUS LAWS and have been associated to the One and Only God as if it is ordained by Him.

I know this is tough to comprehend, well the Quran should make this matter clear to us, let's look at a few verses:

Here is an example showing Allah talking about the first type of Shirk:

Then, on the Day of Judgment, He will cover them with shame, and say: Where are My 'partners' concerning whom ye used to dispute (with the godly)? Those endued with knowledge will say: This Day, indeed, are the Unbelievers covered with shame and misery,-

[The Quran ; 16:27]

ثُمَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُخْزِيهِمْ وَيَقُولُ أَيْنَ شُرَكَآئِيَ الَّذِينَ كُنتُمْ تُشَاقُّونَ فِيهِمْ قَالَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْعِلْمَ إِنَّ الْخِزْيَ الْيَوْمَ وَالْسُّوءَ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ (27)

-> See what Allah will say to the Mushrikoon type I on the JD: أَيْنَ شُرَكَآئِيَ, i.e. Where are My partners. see the MY

Next it will be said to them to call for those partners (gods like Allah):

One Day He will say, Call on those whom ye thought to be My partners, and they will call on them, but they will not listen to them; and We shall make for them a place of common perdition.

[The Quran ; 18:52]

وَيَوْمَ يَقُولُ نَادُوا شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُمْ فَدَعَوْهُمْ فَلَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا بَيْنَهُم مَّوْبِقًا (52)

-> Again see how it was said: نَادُوا شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُمْ, Call on those whom ye thought to be My partners, see MY is used in the verse, i.e. Allah is saying MY PARTNERS, i.e. gods like Him. And that is the first type of Shirk, the word شُرَكَائِيَ, Shurakaai My Partners was only used 5 times in the whole Quran (16:27, 18:52, 28:62, 28:74 & 41:47)

Here is a good example for the other type of Shirk which was referred to as شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ and شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ, Your partners and Their partners respectively

22: And on the day when We shall gather them all together, then shall We say to those who associated others (with Allah): Where are your associates whom you asserted?

23: Then their excuse would be nothing but that they would say: By Allah, our Lord, we were not polytheists.

24: See how they lie against their own souls, and that which they forged has passed away from them.

[The Quran ; 6:22-24]

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ أَيْنَ شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ الَّذِينَ كُنتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ (22)
ثُمَّ لَمْ تَكُن فِتْنَتُهُمْ إِلاَّ أَن قَالُواْ وَاللّهِ رَبِّنَا مَا كُنَّا مُشْرِكِينَ (23)
انظُرْ كَيْفَ كَذَبُواْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُواْ يَفْتَرُونَ (24)

-> See how it was said to those who committed the second type of Shirk: أَيْنَ شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ, Where are your associates, not "my associates

-> The problem for those who commit the second type of Shirk that they don?t really think that they are Mushrikoon : Then their excuse would be nothing but that they would say: By Allah, our Lord, we were not polytheists., see, a clear cut Mushrik who is worshipping another thing as a god (the first type of Shirk) can?t really deny the crime, but with those who commit the second type of shirk which does not involve any physical worshipping rather obeying other man made laws which made associated to Allah, they really think that they are not Mushrikoon, but the are surely confused and misguided See how they lie against their own souls, and that which they forged has passed away from them.

Indeed Allah even explained to us what He means by Your partners and Their partners, let?s have a look:

Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction? And were it not for the word of judgment, decision would have certainly been given between them; and surely the unjust shall have a painful punishment.

[The Quran ; 42:21]

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةُ الْفَصْلِ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (21)

-> See, أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ, i.e. Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction?, please tell me, how many Sheikhs, Mullahs, Imams and Muftis prescribed to us many things in the religion that Allah never sanctioned in His Quran?, can?t get clearer than this, indeed all those Muslims who follow any Imam, or a Mufti or a Sheikh or a Mullah in any thing "Haram or Halal that Allah never sanctioned must be committing the second and common type of Shirk as 42:21 clearly is telling us.

This warning against saying ?This is Halal and that is Haram was clearly stated in the Quran:

And do not say, as what your tongues describe is the lie: This is lawful and this is prohibited, in order to forge against Allah the lie; indeed, those who forge against Allah the lie will not succeed.

[The Quran ; 16:116]

وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَا تَصِفُ أَلْسِنَتُكُمُ الْكَذِبَ هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ لاَ يُفْلِحُونَ (116)

-> See how the verse started And do not say, as what your tongues describe is the lie: , see how what is about to be said is already described as lie, let?s see what we should never say : هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ, i.e. is lawful and this is prohibited , again it was described as lies associated to Allah: لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ ٌ, i.e. in order to forge against Allah the lie; , the problem for those who suggest that this is Halal and that is Haram is simply as follow: indeed, those who forge against Allah the lie will not succeed.

Let?s have a look at another example of Shirk type 2 where the Mushrikoon listen to their associates and kill their children, I believe this verse is talking about the Jinn trying to obscure the believers from their religion, if the believers obey them then they shirked:

And thus their associates have made fair seeming to most of the polytheists the killing of their children, that they may cause them to perish and obscure for them their religion; and if Allah had pleased, they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge.

[The Quran ; 6:137]

وَكَذَلِكَ زَيَّنَ لِكَثِيرٍ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ قَتْلَ أَوْلاَدِهِمْ شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ لِيُرْدُوهُمْ وَلِيَلْبِسُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ دِينَهُمْ وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ مَا فَعَلُوهُ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ (137)

-> Again see how it was said: شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ, i.e. Their associates, not the associated of Allah, And thus their associates have made fair seeming to most of the polytheists the killing of their children,, their associates only have one objective in regard to the religion of Allah: that they may cause them to perish and obscure for them their religion, i.e. if the obey them then they shirked and those who has been obeyed will be their associates (their partners).

The problem is for those who obey others but God in matters that are related to the religion and are never sanctioned by God, they think they are not Mushrikoon, even those who are obeyed will deny that those who obeyed them were worshipping them:

28: And on the day when We will gather them all together, then We will say to the polytheists: Keep where you are, you and your associates; then We shall separate them widely one from another and their associates would say: It was not us that you served:

29: Therefore Allah is sufficient as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your serving (us).

[The Quran ; 10:28-29]

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ مَكَانَكُمْ أَنتُمْ وَشُرَكَآؤُكُمْ فَزَيَّلْنَا بَيْنَهُمْ وَقَالَ شُرَكَآؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمْ إِيَّانَا تَعْبُدُونَ (28)
فَكَفَى بِاللّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ إِن كُنَّا عَنْ عِبَادَتِكُمْ لَغَافِلِينَ (29)

-> How clear is that, well both the Mushrikoon type 2 and their associates will be held to account: And on the day when We will gather them all together, then We will say to the polytheists: Keep where you are, you and your associates;, see how Allah is going to stun them : Keep where you are, then both will be separated then their associates will deny that those who obeyed them were worshipping them : then We shall separate them widely one from another and their associates would say: It was not us that you served:, see

-> They are not lying actually, they are only confused because they don?t know that by others obeying them in matters that are related to the Sharia of the religion while Allah never sanctioned it, they took them as their associates , their associates will even seek the witness of Allah that they were not aware that those who obeyed them were really worshipping them: Therefore Allah is sufficient as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your serving (us)., again, how clear is that.

The following verses are really compelling:

35: Say: Is there any of your associates who guides to the truth? Say: Allah guides to the truth. Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided? What then is the matter with you; how do you judge?

36: And most of them do not follow (anything) but conjecture; surely conjecture will not avail aught against the truth; surely Allah is cognizant of what they do.

[The Quran ; 10:35-36]

قُلْ هَلْ مِن شُرَكَآئِكُم مَّن يَهْدِي إِلَى الْحَقِّ قُلِ اللّهُ يَهْدِي لِلْحَقِّ أَفَمَن يَهْدِي إِلَى الْحَقِّ أَحَقُّ أَن يُتَّبَعَ أَمَّن لاَّ يَهِدِّيَ إِلاَّ أَن يُهْدَى فَمَا لَكُمْ كَيْفَ تَحْكُمُونَ (35)
وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ إِلاَّ ظَنًّا إَنَّ الظَّنَّ لاَ يُغْنِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ شَيْئًا إِنَّ اللّهَ عَلَيمٌ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ (36)

-> Allah is raising a very strong argument against the polytheists type 2, Say: Is there any of your associates who guides to the truth?, Allah is also giving the answer to the Question He raised against those polytheists type 2: Say: Allah guides to the truth., we only have one guidance sent to us from Allah called the Quran, the strong argument continues, looks like the polytheists type 2 have been cornered: Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided?, see this bit must apply to Bukhari and Muslim, both themselves needs to be guided by Allah, so why the hell we should follow them in all these religious matters that were not sanctioned by Allah in His Quran? not because they claim the prophet said so, we will never be able to prove that the prophet said any word in the their so called sahih books), well, here is what Allah is telling those Mushrikoon who follow Bukhari, Muslim and others in any religious matter that is not sanctioned by Allah, how do you judge?

-> Indeed following Bukhari, Muslim and others in any religious matter that is not sanctioned by Allah is nothing but following conjectures, and because these conjectures are religious related then this will constitute Shirk type 2, however most polytheists follow nothing but conjectures: And most of them do not follow (anything) but conjecture;, here is other news for those polytheists type 2 who follow conjectures in religious matters : surely conjecture will not avail aught against the truth; surely Allah is cognizant of what they do., the truth mentioned is the Quran of course (it is the only truthful book the believes have), and sure the Truth (the Quran) is exposing their shirk fair and square as we have seen so far.

Indeed Allah mentioned the second type of Shirk using the two words شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ Shurakaakum and شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ Shurakaahum Your partners and Their partners respectively 15 times compared with the 5 times He talked about the first type of Shirk represented by the word شُرَكَائِيَ, Shurakaai My Partners this indicates that the second type of shirk is far more common by humans.

You have to understand that the start of the Shirk by humans has seeded from Satan himself, because if we obey him in what is clearly the opposite to what Allah told us then we have shirked, i.e. obeying Satan is a clear cut shirk. In fact satan will expose those who followed him and will tell then that they shirked by listening to him, this will happen on in the JD.

This crystal clear fact of SHIRKING SATAN WITH ALLAH when we obey satan, will be told to those ignorant humans by satan himself on the JD:

And Satan will say when the matter is decided: It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to invite you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty.

[The Quran ; 14:22]

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (22)

-> See, when the JD verdict is passed, Satan will tell whoever he managed to invite and flaw: And Satan will say when the matter is decided: It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you., the fact of the matter is, Satan never had authority on us but a mere invitation : I had no authority over you except to invite you but ye listened to me:, but he can?t be blamed because he didn?t force them : then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls., in fact both will be crying hard at that time : I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine., then he will tell them that their actions was SHIRK : I reject your former act in associating me with Allah.

From all the above there is no doubt that the ones been worshipped in the verses mohmed boofhead posted are only talking about those among the humans and the jinn who are misguided themselves by joining satan party then continued to deceive other humans and jinn by lying and saying the opposite about what Allah says, when we follow those misguided ones by listening and obeying what they say which is the opposite to what Allah says then we shirked and on the JD both the Mushrikoon and their associates will be gathered in hell together as the verses posted by mohmed boofhead

It is also clear that the majority of the Muslims are committing shirk without even realizing it, just look at how most Muslims talks about the heresay hadith and prophet Mohammad while they hardly talk about Allah through His Quran, they even reach the extreme level of shirk that when they mention Allah and His prophet in the same sentence they only praise the prophet and not Allah, they even abbreviate the name Allah to the letter A in (SAW) while the name Mohammad is written in full and never been abbreviated, we have seen the kafirs on FFI web site doing it with the name Mohammad by abbreviating to Mo so the Mushrikoon followed their foot steps and did it with the name Allah and made it A, no wonder we read the following verse in the Quran

And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).

[The Quran ; 12:106]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)

Do I really need to Adao Allah to help those confused Muslims?, well while I hope it happens, I won?t end my comment by asking Allah to guide them because it will never happen unless they change and confront their clear cut shirk, here is a photo from a so called Islamic country (Egypt) showing the two names next to each other ?Allah and Mohammad, this photo is taken by me personally a few month back in a cemetery in Egypt, ironically you will see both names next to each other every where, even stickers on cars and public transport:

Salam
Post Posted:
Thu 12 Jul, 2007 6:05 am