You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Loving Mohammed
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Loving Mohammed

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Loving Mohammed Reply with quote  

Salam all

A Kafir on FFI web site asked:

Its classic but I am curious enough to post about what are the main things in Muslims so that they love Muhammad so much. Bring him into their official prayers (adzan) and then of course, other things about Muhammad,. should be good ones, not bad ones.

One person only but could outrage millions of followers, easily offended could start instant destructions everywhere around the globe.

Only one question left.... why do you love muhammad so much, muslims?

The question asked by the kafir is a question that the result of ignorance, ignorance to what Allah said and to what Mohammed was ordered to say as documented in the Quran

Firstly Mohammed was never ordered to say to the people, ????Ã???Love me????Ã??????Ã?Â, here is what Mohammed was ordered by Allah to say:

Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

[The Quran ; 3:31]

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (31)

-> See what Mohammed was ordered to say: قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي , i.e. Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, , Mohammed was never ordered to say: If you love Allah, then LOVE me,, i.e. our love has to be for Allah not for Mohammed, true believers should only seek the love of Allah and this can be achieved by following ANY MESSENGER HE SENT, i.e. if we FOLLOW Mohammed then we proved that we love Allah (not Mohammed) and the reward will be simply as follow: يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ , i.e. Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, see how the reward is from Allah, so we Love Allah, He loves us back and not only that but also will forgive our sins. Mohammed has nothing to do with it but delivering the message of that God and we are only asked by that God to follow the messenger as the messenger was ordered to tell us

Can????Ã???t be any clearer, but let me do my best to even make it clearer for any possible dumb around here

What we are required by the God (who sent all those messengers) regarding those messengers is as follow:

Say ye: We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."

[The Quran , 2:136]

قُولُواْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (136)

-> This verse will show you how most Muslims are flawed regarding their excessive praise to Mohammad, in this verse Allah is talking to the believers and is telling them to say :Say ye: We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: , and THE MOST IMPORTANTLY :We make no difference between one and another of them, can you see how most Muslims are flawed?, well they differentiate between the prophets, in fact it seems that they only care about Mohammad and never even think about the other prophets listed in the above verse, it is clear that Allah is telling the believers not to make any difference between one and another of the prophets, the above law is also repeated in another 3 locations in the Quran:

The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. We make no distinction (they say) between one and another[ of His messengers. And they say: We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys.

[The Quran , 2:258]

آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (285)

-> Again the same order from Allah that the believers should :make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers., but most Muslims do by raising Mohammad to a level that is higher than all the rest of all the other prophets, you have seen it very well I'm sure

Say: We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."

[The Quran , 3:84]

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (84)

-> Again and again, the same law to :make no distinction between one and another among them (all the messengers sent), well most Muslims failed drastically regarding this important law.

And those who believe in Allah and His messengers and do not make a distinction between any of them, Allah will grant them their rewards; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[The Quran , 4:152]

وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلَمْ يُفَرِّقُواْ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ سَوْفَ يُؤْتِيهِمْ أُجُورَهُمْ وَكَانَ اللّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا (152)

-> Again and again and again : those who believe in Allah and His messengers and do not make a distinction between any of them, Allah will grant them their rewards;, I????Ã???m 100% positive that it is very rare to see a Muslim talking about all prophets and messengers with the same regard, admiration and respect

Well is it clearer now?

Let work harder and try to make it more clearer

Here is an example of two sentences from the Quran, one about Jesus and the other is about Mohammed, let me put both under each other and you should see that the message to us is simply, Mohammed is like Jesus is like any other prophet:

And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful.

[The Quran , 3:144]

وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ أَفَإِن مَّاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ انقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَى أَعْقَابِكُمْ وَمَن يَنقَلِبْ عَلَىَ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ اللّهَ شَيْئًا وَسَيَجْزِي اللّهُ الشَّاكِرِينَ (144)

The Messiah son of Marium is no more than a messenger; the messengers have passed away before him; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food. See how We make the communications clear to them, then behold, how they are turned away.

[The Quran , 5:75]

مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَأْكُلاَنِ الطَّعَامَ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ (75)

-> See what both verses above are telling us about those two great messengers (Jesus and Mohammed):

مَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ , 3:144

مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ , 5:75

i.e.

Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have passed away before him , 3:144

The Messiah son of Marium is no more than a messenger; the messengers have passed away before him , 5:75

How clear it can be man, well, what happened to the Christians and their fello Muslims is another evidence that the Quran words are 100% accurate, the Quran told us numerous times that Satan is very cleaver and he will flaw most of us successfully because we love to listen to him, and that is exactly what we see with most of those who claim to believe in Allah. each group selected a messenger and indulged themselves in his love while we are only ordered to follow them and this is how we prove that we love Allah (not them) and when we do it right, Allah will love us back and forgive our sins, it is His words not mine

Salam

Wed 05 Sep, 2007 5:32 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website