You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Confused Freaks of Islam
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Confused Freaks of Islam

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The Confused Freaks of Islam Reply with quote  

Hello all

We all know that the man made hadith is defined as the sayings of Mohammed as documented by some hearsayers, we expect though that every single hadith listed in their man made book must end with the prophet saying something, for example

A stated that he heard B saying that his father told him that person C heard the prophet saying, blah blah

Blah blah must be something that the prophet SAID, that is why it is called HADITH, i.e. SAYINGS

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now look at confused Muslim freak # 1

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Now I have to ask Bukhari, the first confused Muslim freak, what the hell the prophet told us above?

Were you fukin blind? well, I know that you were physically blind in the eyes, but it�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s clear to me that you were also blind in the mind, in fact you had no fukin mind to include such Jerry Springer crap in a book you tell us that it is fukin Sahih which suppose to be a saying by the great prophet, sure, sahih my arse you confused freak.

That was not enough for Bukhari, so he included another Jerry Springer episode in his crap hadith which suppose to be the sayings of the prophet, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see:

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.
(Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Holy crap mister bukhari, what the prophet has told us above regarding our religion?

Come on Muslims, are you fukin nuts to allow this to happen?, a confused freak including Jerry Springer crap that has nothing to do with the prophet yet he calls it sahih and must be fukin accepted by us, Nay confused Muslim, you can kiss my rosy arse because I ain�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t believe such crap that has nothing to do with the prophet nor our religion

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s move on to confused Muslim freak # 2 who was astudent of confused Muslim freak # 1:

Sahih Muslim

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.
[Book 8, Number 3309]

See how confused Muslim freak # 2 was following the footsteps of his teacher confused freak # 1, he added bloody nothing, he just wanted his name to be eternal as the name of his teacher, well both failed to fukin tell us what the prophet said in the above Jerry Springer episodes,.

Bukhari included two Jerry Springer episodes in his book, so his student must do the same to be famous as his teacher of course:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
[Book 8, Number 3310]

Holy crap mister Muslim, what the hell the prophet told us above?, ABSOUTELY NOTHING, so why the fuk you included such crap in your book that suppose to be telling us the SAYINGS of the prophet?

Now for the student to better his techer, he needed another Jerry Springer episode, you know 3 is better than 2:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reportedthat Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
[Book 8, Number 3311]

Absolutely noting to do but to dismiss the above crap into the nearest rubbish bin, the prophet said nothing above nor it teaches anything about our great religion

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now look at confused Muslim freak # 3

Sunan Dawud

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter
[Book 41, Number 4915]

Narrated AbuUsamah: The tradition mentioned above (No. 4915) has also been transmitted by AbuUsamah in a similar manner through a different chain of narrators. This version has: "With good fortune. " She (Umm Ruman) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and redressed me. No one came to me suddenly except the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) in the forenoon. So they entrusted me to him.
[Book 41, Number 4916]

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: When we came to Medina, the women came to me when I was playing on the swing, and my hair were up to my ears. They brought me, prepared me, and decorated me. Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and he took up cohabitation with me, when I was nine.
Book 41, Number 4917]

I have to keep asking those confused and freak Muslims who accept the above crap, what the prophet told us above freaks?

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 19 Dec, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:37 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: The Confused Freaks of Islam Reply with quote  

A very thoughtful post, Ahmed.

I posted the following on the Council of Ex-Muslims but a few could not even understand. I am not a follower or adorer of Maududi but many things he has said, are correct.

The proponents and defender of Hadith Collections defend Hadith more than Qur'aan. This is the biggest ailment inflicted upon Islam and the Muslims.

Salaams
BMZ

Quote:
On the paralysis of Muslim mind by Syed Maududi

The world has changed beyond recognition. The conditions prevailing in the world, its views, trends and theories have entirely changed. The social problems and issues
have taken many turns, but our religious leaders are still living in the same old conditions five or six centuries back.

They made no progress and never tried to understand the evernew changes and the issues and problems emerging from these changes. Rather they tried to hold back their people from adjusting themselves with the changing times and to pull them back to the past. Such an attempt can and did suceed for some time but not forever. No nation can afford to keep itself aloof and unaffected by the new thoughts and issues for long while dealing with other nations and countries.

If their leadership fails to guide them in the evernew intellectual, academic and practical
issues and problems, then it is quite natural that their followers will discard their leadership. But the trouble lies actually somewhere else. Getting deeply involved in the side issues, our religious leaders ignored the main issues and problems. Later the main issues were eclipsed by the side issues creeping up in thousands. These side issues carried no real importance in Islam but assumed importance like the fundamentals of Islam.

Islamic society is in fact based upon the commandments of Quran, Sunnah of the prophet (saw) and the interpretations of Quran and Sunnah by the Islamic scholars and jurists
respectively.

Unfortunately, this order has been totally reversed and changed. Now the first and foremost importance is given to the opinions and findings of the modern scholars and jurists, then to the Sunnah of the prophet(saw) and lastly to the teachings and
commandments of the Quran. This reversed order is really responsible for the stagnation reducing Islam to something static and stale.

Who can dare deny the magnificient role and academic proficiency of the renowned scholars and leading jurists, commentators of the Quran and the narrators of the
Ahadith. But after all, they were human beings, having access only to human means of seeking knowledge. They had no direct access to Divine revelation, as was available to the prophets.

They applied their mind and their deep insight in the Holy Quran and the sunnah of the prophet(saw) and worked out the details of beliefs and laws from the authentic Islamic principles stated in Quran and Sunnah. Their casuistic exercises, no doubt, do help and guide us, but canot be regarded as the original source and fundamental principles.

Opinion and inference of a casuist, be it of his own assessment and understanding or inferred from Quran or Sunnah cannot be taken as an unchallengeable or unchangeable rule or law because the human wisdom and knowledge is always subject to human limitations and a particular time and period.

It is only Allah Almighty who is over and above all the limitations of time and space. He is the real source of knowledge and the mutations of time cannot affect Him even slightly. This knowledge was transmitted through the verses of the Quran to the prophet(saw).
Therefore only the prophet(pbuh) only can become the source and fountain head of knowledge, thought and laws for the people of every period and age.

Islam moved with the march of time as long as the scholars of Islam derived knowledge and guidance from this source and tried to solve the day to day issues and problems in the light of Divine guidance and the teachings of the prophet(saw) through proper thinking
and sincere contemplation.

But the march of Islam suddenly stopped when the Muslim religious leaders and scholars gave up delving into the Quran, stopped, ascertainment and scrutiny of the Traditions of the prophet(pbuh), blindly followed exegesists and narrators of Traditions, when the casuistic works of the jurists and scholars of the past were made unalterable and permanent laws, when direct acquisition of knowledge from the Quran and sunnah was given up and when the side issues and the details worked out by the scholars of the past were regarded as the main and principal issues leaving aside the fundamentals of the Quran and sunnah.

The progress of Islam started retarding instead of making any advance. Muslim scholars and researchers got involved in explaining and debating the out-dated issues instead of leading the world in the new field theories and practice. They differed and debated on
the details and inferences of the old scholars, forming evernew factions and groups on the basis of different religious interpretations, indiscriminately declaring their opponents as infidels and deviators from the path of Islam.

Instead of attracting the world to the path of Islam, they started discarding even the Muslims as infidels. They became hard and rigid among themselves and soft and accomodating for others, contrary to the teaching of the Quran, that the Muslims are soft and accomodating for the believers and hard and rigid for the non-believers. They demonstrated that they are really divided among themselves though the outsiders consider them as one and united.

What a tragedy that this was exactly what the Quran had said about the non-believers, as
compared to the believers, that apparently they (non believers) are one but actually they are apart from one another.

Some blamed religion for all the misdeeds and failure of the religious leaders, holding religion as the biggest hurdle in their march towards progress. They openly called the Muslims to discard Islam and follow the developed nations. Some others made it a point to condemn and abuse the Ulema and the religious leaders, as if the secret of progress and prosperity lay only in this reproach and condemnation of religious leaders. Another group started amending and trimming the religion.

Thus several groups and parties have sprung up to check and set right the deteriorating situation. But they are inclined not toward reform but revolution. They have never assessed the situation with a cool mind to find out what is really wrong.

The real remedy is nothing but to set right the order already reversed. The Quran should be reinstated to its real place of guidance. The traditions of the prophet(pbuh) should enjoy the same importance and status as enjoyed in the golden era of the prophet
(pbuh) and his devoted companions and all those related to him. The contributions of the past jurists, scholars, commentators and the Traditionalists should be given the same importance and respect as was given to them by the scholars of those days.

We should not tamper with anything that needs no change and yet should not take everything of the past thinkers and scholars as the last word and as unalterable verdict, or that their writings have left us in no need of any further deliberations in the Quran and research on the hadith or that no further research and thinking on Quran and Sunnah is now possible.

Once this sequence is restored, the bogged train of Islam shall start moving again. The train has stopped simply because the engine has been detached and carried behind the train, the driver too has left the engine and is seated somewhere in any back bogey, while it is presumed that the front bogey would not only move by itself but also carry the other bogies with it.

But all this should be done not with a mood of retaliation and reaction but very coolly. It is no case for tempers running high as nothing has been intentionally done. Nobody can allege that the religious scholars had somewhere conferred and decided to impose stagnation on Islam and prevent its onward march. This is simply the outcome of the decline in intellectual, literary and ideational faculties of the Muslim communities and their
political, military, economic and cultural vigour and strength.

This decline has not only blighted their fighting spirit but also the enthusiasm in the field fo academic research and casuistry. As the concept of life and its various problems
underwent a change, so changed their notions about religious and academic issues and by and by all their intellectual faculties decayed.

For all this neither the religious scholars can be blamed nor their followers. It was nothing
but natural, and no accusations or anger would serve any purpose. The only remedy possible is a dispassionate study of the malady in depth and of the extent to which it has spread and, with all wisdom, to replace the wrong with the right.
Post Posted:
Wed 19 Dec, 2007 2:20 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: The Confused Freaks of Islam Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
A very thoughtful post, Ahmed.

I posted the following on the Council of Ex-Muslims but a few could not even understand. I am not a follower or adorer of Maududi but many things he has said, are correct.

The proponents and defender of Hadith Collections defend Hadith more than Qur'aan. This is the biggest ailment inflicted upon Islam and the Muslims.

Salaams
BMZ

Thanks mate and also thanks for your comment about the confused Muslims, look man, I totally believe that it is our Job (any sincere Muslim) to reclaim our religion back from those arsehols of Mushrikoon, how obvious bro that the arseholes contaminated our great religion with their BS and man made hadith, firstly they told us that we have to follow it because it is the sayings of Mohammed but look at the crap above of 8 hadiths from 3 different Mushriks, DID THE PROPHET SAY A WORD IN THOSE HADITH?, fukin no, so why the hell those Mushrikoon included such irrelevent crap in their man made books?, i guess they included it so the filthy and retarded kafirs hundreds of years later use it against us to fukin defame the prophet and us.

Look bro I decided to offer my life for our cause, this means I don't give a fuk if I die trying hard to reclaim our religion back, i'm going to be damn tough in words with those Mushrikoon (I careless about the perpetrators from among the kafirs as being our enemy, our true enemy is those Mushrikoon, the enemy within) i don't fear them at all rather fear the dark future that is assured to ur great religion as long as those punks of Mullahs, Sheikhs, Muftis and Imams keep their stronghold over our great religion, they have to be sent to where they belong, the shirk hole (the transit to hell).

Salam

Wed 19 Dec, 2007 11:27 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website