You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Filthy Arabs
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Filthy Arabs

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The Filthy Arabs Reply with quote  

Salam all

I cannot believe how low, filthy, stupid, arrogant and disgusting most Arabs are, I am ashamed that I am an Arab, I really hope that Allah destroys such inhumane people:

Sydney mother jailed after 'insulting' Kuwait's Emir

By Janet Fife-Yeomans
January 13, 2009 12:00am

A SYDNEY mother is in a Kuwait prison cell after a bizarre incident at the country's international airport.

Nasrah Alshamery, 43, is facing the archaic charge of insulting the nation's ruling Emir after rowing with airport security officers over Saddam Hussein versus John Howard and George W. Bush.

"My mother didn't even name the Emir. She doesn't know who he is," her distraught daughter Wasa Alshamery, 21, said yesterday. "One of the police said something like, 'Saddam Hussein, he made you (look) human'. My mother said 'Thanks to George Bush and John Howard, they gave you the freedom'."

Under Kuwaiti law, the Emir - Sheik Sabah IV Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah - does not have to be mentioned by name and under Article 25 of Kuwait's constitution, the offence carries a five-year jail term.

The Department of Foreign Affairs last night confirmed an Australian woman had been denied bail while being investigated for insulting the Emir. She will reapply for bail on January 21.

Her sons, Abdulaziz, 22, and Abdulrahman, 18, have been freed on bail but cannot leave Kuwait after being charged with assaulting government officials on December 23.

The row occurred when Mrs Alshamery, her husband Solomon, 43, six sons and daughter flew into Kuwait from Syria as part of their return to their homeland, which they left 10 years ago.

At the family's Winston Hills home, medical science student Ms Alshamery told how an airport security officer was rude to her youngest brother, Mohammed, when the family asked about getting visas.

She said her father told the officer to be polite but he was then hit by the security officer - at which point the two brothers became involved.

They were soon surrounded by 35 police and security officers.

"My mother was screaming at them 'Give me my sons'," said Ms Alshamery, adding the security officers made fun of her mother's Arabic, saying she was speaking with a funny accent and accusing her of being a "slut" because she was Australian, even though she was wearing a hijab that covered everything but her eyes.

Her mum and brothers were arrested. The rest of the family spent three days in a police station before being allowed to leave via Syria.

Their lawyer Mohammed Masri said he would be lodging a complaint with the Department of Foreign Affairs on their behalf.

A DFAT spokesman said she was being helped by embassy officials.

May Allah curse the Arabs more than their current curse

Tue 13 Jan, 2009 8:04 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: The Filthy Arabs Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

I cannot believe how low, filthy, stupid, arrogant and disgusting most Arabs are, I am ashamed that I am an Arab, I really hope that Allah destroys such inhumane people:

Sydney mother jailed after 'insulting' Kuwait's Emir

By Janet Fife-Yeomans
January 13, 2009 12:00am

A SYDNEY mother is in a Kuwait prison cell after a bizarre incident at the country's international airport.

Nasrah Alshamery, 43, is facing the archaic charge of insulting the nation's ruling Emir after rowing with airport security officers over Saddam Hussein versus John Howard and George W. Bush.

"My mother didn't even name the Emir. She doesn't know who he is," her distraught daughter Wasa Alshamery, 21, said yesterday. "One of the police said something like, 'Saddam Hussein, he made you (look) human'. My mother said 'Thanks to George Bush and John Howard, they gave you the freedom'."

Under Kuwaiti law, the Emir - Sheik Sabah IV Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah - does not have to be mentioned by name and under Article 25 of Kuwait's constitution, the offence carries a five-year jail term.

The Department of Foreign Affairs last night confirmed an Australian woman had been denied bail while being investigated for insulting the Emir. She will reapply for bail on January 21.

Her sons, Abdulaziz, 22, and Abdulrahman, 18, have been freed on bail but cannot leave Kuwait after being charged with assaulting government officials on December 23.

The row occurred when Mrs Alshamery, her husband Solomon, 43, six sons and daughter flew into Kuwait from Syria as part of their return to their homeland, which they left 10 years ago.

At the family's Winston Hills home, medical science student Ms Alshamery told how an airport security officer was rude to her youngest brother, Mohammed, when the family asked about getting visas.

She said her father told the officer to be polite but he was then hit by the security officer - at which point the two brothers became involved.

They were soon surrounded by 35 police and security officers.

"My mother was screaming at them 'Give me my sons'," said Ms Alshamery, adding the security officers made fun of her mother's Arabic, saying she was speaking with a funny accent and accusing her of being a "slut" because she was Australian, even though she was wearing a hijab that covered everything but her eyes.

Her mum and brothers were arrested. The rest of the family spent three days in a police station before being allowed to leave via Syria.

Their lawyer Mohammed Masri said he would be lodging a complaint with the Department of Foreign Affairs on their behalf.

A DFAT spokesman said she was being helped by embassy officials.

May Allah curse the Arabs more than their current curse

Horrible. Kuwaitis are the worst lot.

I made a visit, my first and last just before Iraq invaded Kuwait. The company that invited me, received me and cleared immigration and passport check. They gave me the passport and my ticket back. Stayed there about a week and I was supposed to fly to Dubai. After checking me in, the host left but forgot to give me the white paper or card.

The immigration officer refused to let me go because of the missing card, which was not my fault. I agrued, explained and spoke courteously but to no avail. Finally the airline staff came calling my name as the flight was held because of me.

Finally, the airline station manager came in and went straight to the officer's boss and he personally cleared me out.

Incompetent and rude. They just do not use their brains and common sense. Like Emir, like Kuwaitis. Laughing

Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Tue 13 Jan, 2009 8:02 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: The Filthy Arabs Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Horrible. Kuwaitis are the worst lot.

Indeed mate, the the kuwaitees are ones of the worst Arabs:

Coming Out: A queer Kuwaiti's experience

Published Date: November 09, 2007
By Hussain Al-Qatari, Staff writer

Living openly as a homosexual still carries dire consequences, in some countries gays can be prosecuted and even put to death.

Bader, a 22-year old Kuwaiti, says he is working on getting his writings published abroad one day. "I find writing to be very liberating. It gives me more freedom to express myself and speak freely. I see who I really am in what I write.

I met him four years ago. It was my first year in university, and Bader and I were together in a conversation and debate class. I liked the way he made his arguments. He knew how to phrase his thoughts eloquently, and knew just the right thing to say to get on your nerves in a debate. "I'm just saying," he would say innocently whenever someone reacted angrily.

A couple of months ago on a humid night, as a group of friends decided to get together, Bader came out to us. "I am gay," he said, as we were sitting in a Starbucks. He said it as he was passing his favorite chocolate espresso beans to us. "Yes, of course you are," said one of my friends in an attempt to brush off what he thought was a joke. "We are all, aren't we? Gay and happy and merry?

Bader looked each of us in the eye, anticipating our reactions. Later he told me that he was always afraid no one would accept him. "I really don't want people to change their attitude towards me. I am 22. If, by this age, I fail to keep my friends around me, I don't think I'll ever be able to make friends.
We talked several times about how he feels about his sexuality. "It's hard," he says. "It's so hard for me to wear a mask every day and pretend that I am something that I'm not.

I asked him if he finds it threatening for others to know about his sexuality. "I don't get it. I really don't get it. I don't understand why it matters to them. But it scares me to think that they might 'cut all ties' with me. I don't want it to happen.

Gays are becoming more visible in the Arab world. Living openly as a homosexual still carries dire consequences, in some countries gays can be prosecuted and even put to death. But that hasn't stopped the issue from becoming more openly discussed.

In Kuwait, homosexuality is no longer a taboo subject matter - even if it's still taboo for individuals. References to it have been made in some TV series, namely Al-Watan's Abu Qotada & Abu Nabeel caricature-based cartoon that aired this past Ramadan. Cases of transgenders asking to be treated according to their 'modified' sex have made it to courts and were reported in magazines and newspapers. Yet there is a certain stereotype of the homosexual that continues to prevail among Kuwaitis.

Not only Kuwait, but the Arab world is acknowledging homosexuality with the mention of homosexuality in the recent rape case in Dubai. The story made it to the front pages of newspapers in the region. Interest in gay people was notably put under scrutiny by Brian Whitaker from Guardian in his book 'Unspeakable Love', a book acclaimed by national critics around the world.

In other Arab countries, though predominantly Muslim, gays are becoming more open about their homosexuality risking imprisonment and death threats. In Lebanon, for instance, where homosexuals live freely, although still socially ostracized, there are associations openly fighting for gay rights.

In Egypt, though homosexuality is heavily frowned upon, even among the more open-minded upper class and is a punishable crime by law, surgeries for changing one's sex are not forbidden and the country is the home for Al-Azhar male student who changed his sex and became a famous belly dancer with his (now her) photos plastered all over the news.

They assume that I am less masculine. That I lean towards the feminine. That I'm interested in things like make-up and fashion and ... Madonna!" Bader says it's in fact quite different. "It's more than music and fashion and pink fluff. It's totally irrelevant. It has nothing to do with being more female or male. I am proud of who I am, and I enjoy my masculinity. I hate to have it threatened by my orientation.

It started long ago when he was a child, says Bader. "My first experience was at the age of nine." It happened with an adult, he later told me.
I know it might sound horribly dramatic. But I don't blame my orientation on an incident that happened during my childhood. I see that attitude to be immature and pathetic," Bader says.

For a while I considered seeing a doctor. I was convinced that my tendency toward other men was a sickness. It was a lonely period, growing up to be different and having all these conflicts within myself. " Bader's loneliness, though, is not at all the reason behind his sexual orientation, he says. "I think it's something I was born with, clich� as this might sound.

I asked Bader's closest friends about how they took the fact that he is gay. "I have a Korean friend who is a Communist. I have other friends who are vegetarians and atheists; and our housemaid is a Buddhist. I don't have a problem with any of them," says Kawthar, a 23-year old girl who's known Bader for eight years. "I always sensed that he was different. I could never pin-point it!

Hashem, a 24-year old friend of Bader, says he was shocked. "I never thought he was a homo! He knows more girls than I do!

What worries Bader, though, is his family. "I come from a very conservative family. It can be very extreme; we were not allowed to listen to music at home. I hate to think that I would disappoint my parents. It's hard for me to think about it. Now that I've graduated, they would expect me go get married soon and have kids - you know the usual life story that parents expect their children to live up to. I don't see it happening. And I'm scared.

In recent years, Kuwait has become more aware about homosexuality. The subject has been addressed more than once on television.

Preachers condemn it as a big sin, claiming that it stems from a lack of faith and the contagious 'westernization' that has struck Kuwait in this new century. Generally, people still view it as something abnormal. In some cases even as a sickness that needs treatment. And yet, just like alcohol and relationships between males and females, it's there. Even if it isn't accepted. It's there.

E-mail me on hussain@kuwaittimes.net

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=MzU3NTQ2NDYy

Wed 14 Jan, 2009 7:49 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

It seems that not just the Arabs who are filthy:

Kevin Rudd did not help Harry Nicolaides avoid Thai jail

January 20, 2009 12:00am

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

THE family of an Australian man behind bars in Thailand for insulting its royal family says the federal government should have done more to try to keep him out of jail.

Melbourne writer Harry Nicolaides may have avoided his three-year sentence if the Australian government did more to help him after his arrest in Thailand in August last year, his family says.

"Up until the end of December I was quite frankly alarmed and at times shocked at the treatment we had," Nicolaides' brother Forde Nicolaides said.

"It is only more recently that they (the government) have come to the party.

"I appreciate there is some sensitivity around the offence, but I think more could have been done earlier.

"It could have shaped a different outcome."

Nicolaides, 41, was sentenced yesterday after pleading guilty to lese majeste - offending the royal family - in 12 lines he wrote in his 2005 novel Verisimilitude, which referred to an unspecified crown prince's love life.

Forde Nicolaides was critical of Foreign Minister Stephen Smith and said the federal government had urged his family not to speak to the media, which he says was probably a mistake.

"There is a huge expectation gap between what Australian citizens think the Australian government will do when they are in trouble overseas versus what they will do," Mr Nicolaides said.

Mr Nicolaides said now his brother had been sentenced, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd should write a letter of support for Harry to the Thai royals and Thailand's prime minister, seeking mercy.

Harry's father Socrates Nicolaides, 83, said it was tough to watch television footage of his son walking around a Thai prison in chains.

Mr Nicolaides said he wrote to Mr Rudd last week about his son's plight in the hope something more could be done.

"I said to him, as one father to another father, please Mr Prime Minister, I plead with you to do your utmost to do everything in your power to get Harry released," Mr Nicolaides said.

"We are elderly people, and we cannot travel and see Harry. He always referred to you, Mr Rudd, as the only person who can help us."

His wife Despina Nicolaides, 75, said she collapsed when she saw footage of her son.

"He has just written a book," she said amid tears.

Mr Smith would not comment today, but a spokesman said his office was sympathetic.

"We understand the anxiety that is being felt by Mr Nicolaides and his family, however, he is subject to the legal and judicial processes of Thailand," the spokesman said.

Mr Smith had earlier said Australian consular staff in Bangkok visited Nicolaides 25 times in prison.

Meanwhile, a legal bid is underway to seek a pardon from Thailand's King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
The Nicolaides family has been given hope by a speech made by the king in 2005 in which he appeared to suggest people should not be jailed for lese majeste.

Nicolaides' Australian lawyer Mark Dean, SC, said he hoped his client would be treated the same as other people accused of the crime.

Acting Victorian Premier Rob Hulls said his office had been in contact with lawyers involved in the case and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) to lend assistance.

Mr Hulls said it was "quite extraordinary" that a person had been convicted and jailed over a fictional book which had sold no more than 10 copies.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24938500-5001021,00.html

Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:51 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

This is the work of the enemy of Islam, the Taliban:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2009/01/21/abawi.afghan.acid.cnn

I honestly hope the the americans kill every signle pervert from such group called taliban

Thu 22 Jan, 2009 7:11 am