You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ali Sina's foolish video on youtube
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ali Sina's foolish video on youtube

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Ali Sina's foolish video on youtube Reply with quote  

I found this hilarious video clip on the YouTube by Ali Sina:

Link

In one exchange with me, Ali had said that he did not understand Arabic and he understood Qur'aan with the help of English translations. When I saw the video, that rang the bell.

This video also shows that Ali Sina and Haik Monsieur, now known as Khalil Fariel and formerly known as Haji Murad, are both ex-Shias as they use mostly Shia sources and use them selectively to make their silly points to fool the FFI goons and the silent readers big time and they fall for it.

Comments later. Read and see how he talks about Taqaiyya, when it does not exist in that verse and the entire Qur'aan. Also note that the speech begins in the name of lord Jesus. Laughing No wonder, FFI is supported by Christians.

BMZ

Last edited by BMZ on Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 16 Jan, 2009 7:38 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: 2nd post on the issue Reply with quote  

Before we go on to expose the distortion of the short verse, here is a page which shows Ali Sina copied it from a Shia site and I reproduce the page referred to:

Quote:
* تفسير TanwÃ???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?®r al-MiqbÃ???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢s min TafsÃ???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?®r Ibn Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??AbbÃ???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢s
Recite Verse
Open in new window
Go to quran page

{ لاَّ يَتَّخِذِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ ٱلْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ فِي شَيْءٍ إِلاَّ أَن تَتَّقُواْ مِنْهُمْ تُقَـٰةً وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ وَإِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ ٱلْمَصِيرُ }

(Let not the believers take) the believers ought not to take [the hypocrites:] 'Abdullah Ibn Ubayy and his companions [and] (disbelievers) the Jews (for their friends) so as to become mighty and honourable (in preference to believers) who are sincere. (Whoso doeth that) seeking might and honour [by taking the hypocrites and disbelievers as friends] (hath no connection with Allah) has no honour, mercy or protection from Allah (unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them) save yourselves from them, (taking (as it were) security) saving yourselves from them by speaking in a friendly way towards them with, while your hearts dislikes this. (Allah bideth you beware (only) of Himself) regarding the shunning of unlawful killing, unlawful sex, unlawful property, consuming intoxicants, false testimony and associating partners with Allah. (Unto Allah is the journeying) the return after death.

Tafsir Ibn 'Abbas, trans. Mokrane Guezzou
�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�© 2008 Royal Aal al-Bayt Institute for Islamic Thought, Amman, Jordan (http://www.aalalbayt.org) �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�® All Rights Reserved
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of research or private study, or criticism or review, this work may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission in writing of the Great Tafsirs Project, Royal Aal al-Bayt Institute for Islamic Thought (aalal-bayt@rhc.jo)

And please note that for the one Arabic line the translation by the Shia Tafsirist goes like a paragraph showing his own opinion and explanation. That passage is not really the translation of the verse 3:28 and why did Ali Sina pick this particular tafsir, not a translation, from a Shia source, when a simple translation would have sufficed?

I want to do this topic in short bites so that all can digest easily. Please stay tuned.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 17 Jan, 2009 5:07 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: 3rd Post on the issue Reply with quote  

Verse 3:28 picked by Ali Sina, ex-Muslims and other polemics to show Taqaiyyah (lying) in Qur'aan. Laughing

لايتخذ المؤمنون الكافرين اولياء من دون المؤمنين ومن يفعل ذلك فليس من الله في شئ الا ان تتقوا منهم تقاة ويحذركم الله نفسه والى الله المصير

Let us now look at the translations of the verse by some European translators. Please note that Pickthall and M Asad had embraced Islam. I have added in Yusuf Ali, who was a born Muslim.

Pickthall: Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

Arberry: Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends, rather than the believers -- for whoso does that belongs not to God in anything -- unless you have a fear of them. God warns you that You beware of Him, and unto God is the homecoming.

George Sale: Let not the faithful take the infidels for their protectors, rather than the faithful: He who doth this, shall not be protected of God at all; unless ye fear any danger from them: But God warneth you to beware of himself; for unto God must ye return.

J M Rodwell: Let not believers take infidels for their friends rather than believers: whoso shall do this hath nothing to hope from God-unless, indeed, ye fear a fear from them: But God would have you beware of Himself; for to God ye return.

M Asad: LET NOT the believers take those who deny the truth for their allies in preference to the believers - since he who does this cuts himself off from God in everything - unless it be to protect yourselves against them in this way. But God warns you to beware of Him: for with God is all journeys' end.

Yusuf Ali: Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.

You will notice that not a single European translator spoke about any Taqaiyyah in the translation of the verse.

Many times, I have asked polemics and challenged them to show the word Taqaiyyah in Qur'aan. The word Taqaiyyah does not exist in Qur'aan and cannot be found at all.

This is the part of the verse, the ex-Muslims quote, which I have shown in blue within the verse:

تتقوا منهم تقاة and there is no Arabic word Taqaiyyah in here. Taqaiyyah or taqiyya, if there were really an Arabic word, would be written as تقيية تقية . The word Taqaiyya is a Shia brothers' invention and that would be a separate matter to discuss.

And what Ali Sina, Khalil Fariel aka Haik Monsieur aka Haji Murad, the ex-Muslims and other evangelical polemics are doing is, can be shown by this word in Arabic: تقيا , which means vomitting. Laughing

BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 19 Jan, 2009 3:33 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: 4th Post on Ali Sina's foolish video on youtube Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
I found this hilarious video clip on the YouTube by Ali Sina:

Link

In one exchange with me, Ali had said that he did not understand Arabic and he understood Qur'aan with the help of English translations. When I saw the video, that rang the bell.

This video also shows that Ali Sina and Haik Monsieur, now known as Khalil Fariel and formerly known as Haji Murad, are both ex-Shias as they use mostly Shia sources and use them selectively to make their silly points to fool the FFI goons and the silent readers big time and they fall for it.

Comments later. Read and see how he talks about Taqaiyya, when it does not exist in that verse and the entire Qur'aan. Also note that the speech begins in the name of lord Jesus. Laughing No wonder, FFI is supported by Christians.

BMZ

And readers would love to know where did Ali Sina and other FFI goons copy such information from? Here is the link:

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=3&tAyahNo=28&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0

BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 19 Jan, 2009 3:36 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: 5th Post on Ali Sina's foolish video Reply with quote  

As I said earlier that the FFI goons copy and paste article from Shia sites and try to show as if they are from Muslim sources to give a false impression to readers worldwide.

Ali Sina and his only 'expert' Khalil Fariel aka Haik Monsieur copy from here:

This is a piece of work by a Shia writer:

Quote:
Rejecting al-Taqiyya is rejecting the Quran, as will be shown shortly.

Let's Begin...

Reference 1:
-----------
Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti in his book, "al-Durr al-Manthoor Fi al-Tafsir al-
Ma'athoor," narrates Ibn Abbas', the MOST renowned and trusted narrator of
tradition in the sight of the Sunnis, opinion regarding al-Taqiyya in the
Quranic verse: "Let not the believers take for friends or helpers
unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, (they) shall have no
relation left with Allah except by way of precaution ("tat-taqooh"), that
ye may guard yourselves ("tooqatan") from them....[3:28]" that Ibn Abbas
said:

"al-Taqiyya is with the tongue only; he who has been COERCED into
saying that which angers Allah (SWT), and his heart is comfortable
(i.e., his TRUE faith has NOT been shaken.), then (saying that which
he has been coerced to say) will NOT harm him (at all); (because) al-
Taqiyya is with the tongue only, (NOT the heart)."

NOTE: The two words "tat-taqooh" and "tooqatan," as mentioned in the Arabic Quran, are BOTH from the same root of "al-Taqiyya."

NOTE ALSO: The "heart" as referred to above and in later occurrences refers
to the center of faith in an individual's existence. It is mentioned many
times in the Quran.

Bold emphasis is mine and note the hilarious blunder that according to the writer Tooqatan and Tat-taqooh are both from the same root which is al-Taqaiyya. Laughing

The word al-Taqaiyya is not there at all in Arabic or the Arabic of Qur'aan.

The FFI goons just copy and paste without knowing the Arabic language and do not realise how hilarious their arguments are.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 22 Jan, 2009 1:04 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thank you borther BMZ, they are clearly exposed

There is no doubt that if the sectarian shia believe in such crap, they must be more fuked than what they already are

cheers

Thu 22 Jan, 2009 1:51 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

There is no doubt that if the sectarian shia believe in such crap, they must be more fuked than what they already are

cheers

That is why, Ahmed, you will notice that the majority of a few ex-Muslims, comes from our Shia brothers. Roflmao!

I am thinking to place a question at the Council's site for the purpose of a survey.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:53 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

cheers

Hello, Ahmed

Forgot to add the following note:

The goons and also our Shia brothers do not realise the clear verse in Qur'aan, which shows that a man from the close associates of the Pharoah believed Moses and the truth he brought.

Verse 40:28 Surah Ghafir

وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ

Edited Translation:

Quote:
At that, a believing man of Pharaoh�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s family, who [until then] had concealed his faith, exclaimed: �?????�????�???�??�?�¢??Would you slay a man because he says, �?????�????�???�??�?�¢??God is my Sustainer�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? - seeing, that he has brought you all evidence of this truth from your Sustainer? Now if he be a liar, his lie will fall back on him; but if he is a man of truth, something he warns you is bound to befall you: for, verily, God would not grace with His guidance one who has wasted his own self by lying."

What was the man doing? The man was already a believer and he was hiding his belief/faith because of fear and he knew he would be killed by Pharoah. So, he gave a very nice lecture, which is very interesting to read.

The words for hiding his faith under the circumstances of fear are clearly given in the verse يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ

And our Shia brothers already have a name for this. Looks like Ali Sina and his goons including the chief goon Khalil Fariel aka Haik Monsieur, either do not know or did not bring it up.

Ali should know well that he was once a believer in Taqaiyya and Kitmaan. These words have become corrupted Persian and Urdu words, used by Shia brothers of the region.

Shias call it Kitmaan كتمان

and they must have concocted this from كتم

How stupid people can be?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 22 Jan, 2009 2:38 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: The Best Example of Taqaiyya in a Holy Scripture Reply with quote  

We have seen that Qur'aan does not sanction Taqaiyya and there is no such word in Qur'aan.

Now the mother of all questions is: Is there any Scripture that really shows Taqaiyya?

Taqaiyya can only be find in the New Testament:

1. Peter's Taqaiyya

2. Paul's Taqaiyya

Peter in the gospels, goes through declaring taqaiyya three times by saying that he did not know Jesus. He was just saving his neck and did manage to save himself.

Quote:
Matthew 26 Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial

31Then Jesus told them, "This very night you will all fall away on account of me, for it is written:
" 'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.' 32But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee."

33Peter replied, "Even if all fall away on account of you, I never will."

34"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

35But Peter declared, "Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you." And all the other disciples said the same.

Now comes Peter's Taqaiyya:

Quote:
Matthew 26 Peter Disowns Jesus

69Now Peter was sitting out in the courtyard, and a servant girl came to him. "You also were with Jesus of Galilee," she said.

70But he denied it before them all. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

71Then he went out to the gateway, where another girl saw him and said to the people there, "This fellow was with Jesus of Nazareth."

72He denied it again, with an oath: "I don't know the man!"

73After a little while, those standing there went up to Peter and said, "Surely you are one of them, for your accent gives you away."

74Then he began to call down curses on himself and he swore to them, "I don't know the man!"

Immediately a rooster crowed. 75Then Peter remembered the word Jesus had spoken: "Before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times." And he went outside and wept bitterly.

What a sinner!

For Paul's Taqaiyya, please read this:

Quote:
1Corinthians 9:19-23

19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

Philippians 1:18: In every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Jesus is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:38 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Forgot to add the conclusion:

The Arabic words تتقوا منهم تقاة simply mean, Be extremely careful of them in modern/ contemporary English.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 23 Jan, 2009 11:15 pm
zack
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Salaam brother,

Is it Ali sina's voice in this video? I've listen to some of his other videos, he talks dirty about our prophet. He probably need to spend some time improving his common sense because his arguments are baseless. Can't we invite him to this forum and have brother Ahmed Slam Dunk him?
Post Posted:
Thu 29 Jan, 2009 3:39 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

zack wrote:
Salaam brother,

Is it Ali sina's voice in this video? I've listen to some of his other videos, he talks dirty about our prophet. He probably need to spend some time improving his common sense because his arguments are baseless. Can't we invite him to this forum and have brother Ahmed Slam Dunk him?

Hello, zack. Could be, as the video title does suggest that. Moreover, one can notice the Iranian accent and also note that he opened his comments with the name of Jesus Christ. I believe the guy is a Christian evangelist who left Iran long time ago.

It is really funny that the FFI goons acknowledge this phantom, a 'closet apostate'. If I were to write Ali Sina's psycho-biography, I would say he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac suffering from extreme personality disorder.

The man does not even know Arabic, reads various English translations and argues aimlessly. His being a Christian is confirmed by the following when I put a question to him once. It was to test if the man was a Christian disguised as an ex-muslim and he fell into the trap. He had no choice but to ban me swiftly.

Ali Sina wrote in one of his posts that the God of Islam was a narcissist. I asked him, "Ali, what do you think about the God of the Bible?"

Ali Sina replied, "The God of the Jews is also a narcissist."

Do you see how he evaded calling the God of Christians a narcissist? It clearly shows that Ali Sina is a Christian.

I don't think he has had any real debates with anyone on television or on a radio. If he had, he would have proudly put them on FFI.

The man is there but he is a fake. Look at Maryam Namazie, Noni Darwesh, Taslima Nasreen, Aayan Hirisi Ali, Irshad Manji and other ladies, who are out in the open. Even Ibn Warraq can be found on video speaking in Europe.

And here we have this phantom goon, who is so scared while living safely and comfortably in Canada! lol

No, I don't think, Ali Sina would dare come here and debate Qur'aan with us. I invited one of his comrades, Haik Monsieur aka Khali Fariel aka Haji Murad to come and write at www.faithfreedom.org.uk which I created for international readers and FFI members also. No response.

Ali Sina feels safe and comfortable within the FFI box. He would not dare come out of the box.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 30 Jan, 2009 2:04 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Ali Sina will be talking about his $50,000 challenge Reply with quote  

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search/Ali%20Sina

I offer him $50,000/- just to meet me in public and discuss Qur'aan with me.

The man is hilarious. Laughing

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 08 Feb, 2009 1:07 pm