You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - I will trust a Jew and not an Arab
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information I will trust a Jew and not an Arab

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: I will trust a Jew and not an Arab Reply with quote  

Hello all

This is just a quick comment to express my frustration with a race that i conisder the filthiest race on earth, the Arabs

I am sick and tired of such filth by such race, shamefully I am an arab like them

I truly believe that the worst race on the planet nowdays and for long time is the Arabs, I cannot believe how deluded, confused, corrupted, ignorant, brainwashed, filthy, enslaved, unfaithful and dirty they are, what shocks me more that they fukin think that they are the best race on the planet

Well, I will trust a Jewish with my money, my children and even my wife but I will never trust an Arab the same, in fact I will never put any trust in such filthy and dirty race

I really feel that I started to hate such race, I was just reading an Egyptian newspaper and was shocked how they defame the west, using the spread of homosexuality in the west as a justification, while they fukin ignore the fact that all Arab countries are full of homosexuals, they just do it behind the doors, and for them that is enough to classify themselves as a race full of morality

Well, I can even assure you that in the Arab countries there are more homosexuals than the west, at least the west are honest enough to come out of the cloest and say that they are homosexuals, however the coward Arabs hide it behind the doors while they lust for every man they see, then they tell us that they are one of the great races on earth

Let me tell this story which happend exactly 25 years ago

There is a popular area in Cairo called "Al Hussain", which has a big mosque that suppose to be named after the name of one of Ali's sons, it suppose to be very religious, one late night I went with my friends to eat in there, it is an area full of restuarants and open 24 hours a day, after we entered the shop and ordered our food, the waiter brought more food that we never asked for, so we asked him, what is the story, he said that since he saw us he is just freaking out, after we finished and about to leave, the waiter came to us asking us to give him a lift to the same place where we live, what a coincidence, in the car, he started to make sexual advancments, so we relaized that he was a clear cut fag, we could have been able to bash the shit out of him, however myself and my friends are not such type of people, so we politely asked him to leave the car, later on I discovered that such religous area is full of homos and it is even common knolwedge, I was about 18 years old at the time, after that I never came near such area, but I was shocked to read the attack on the west using the spread of homsexuality in there while the deluded freaks have more homos per capita than the west has

This Arab issue started to be really serious with me, in fact I even believe that the Egyptians are the worest of the Arabs, I am an Egyptian btw, what a shame for myself, well, I am really thinkiing seriously to rip off my Egyptian passport and get rid of such citizenship that shames me and I am even considering that I will never visit such country any more, I really hope that God gives me the strength to do that

God bless Australia and the west, at least they are honest people

Salam
Post Posted:
Sat 08 Nov, 2008 1:19 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

I understand your frustration, but hypocrites are everywhere.
Post Posted:
Sat 08 Nov, 2008 2:06 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Very well said brother Ahmed.

And its not limited to Egyptian, Pakistanis are noless. Heres an example, nobody sends their 13yrs old boy even 50meters from home to buy milk from shop. BECAUSE parents are afraid that milkman will molest their child. And offcourse manytimes you hear loudspeaker of mosque calling neighbourhoods to come for an urgent meeting at mosque because the mullah is caught molesting the child. What happens to that mullah is no secret. Hes beaten badly, striped naked, painted black and made ride donkey in the neighbourhood and kicked from the mosque.

I dont know about you but along with the frustration I feel sad, because no human is born corrupt. So the responsibility starts from the home, school, state, country and finally on world community. What is happening in Darfur is not that God is angry with those people. Its humans that are responsible and can bring an end to it, but NEI.
Post Posted:
Sun 09 Nov, 2008 2:05 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

I am an active member on a very popular social network, I use such network to reach my family and my freinds who are mostly if not all Arabs

I started to post some of my articles in there and hardly get a reply, occasionaly I get one then slam dunk it quickly if it is slamable or just go on with the flow.

I posted this thread on that social web site and received a couple of replies, this is the first one from my biolgical and elder brother Dr Hamdy:

Hamdy said to Ahmed:

hi bro..i can realize how much you are upset with the arab world..and in top are the egyptians..will..its a very complicated issue..you can never tell the reason why this is happening..or even a solution..you see we sufferd a decades of wars with the jew..i think they are the reason of any problem we are dealing with..you are absolutly wrong trustin a jew than a bro even if you know he is not worth it.

This was my reply to my brother:

Hey bro Hamdy

The problem and the solution are not complicated, the solution is simply this:

And if the people of the villages had believed and feared (Allah) We would certainly have opened up for them blessings from the sky and the earth, but they rejected, so We overtook them for what they used to earn.

[Al Quran ; 7:96]

وَلَوْ أَنَّ أَهْلَ الْقُرَى آمَنُواْ وَاتَّقَواْ لَفَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَرَكَاتٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ وَلَكِن كَذَّبُواْ فَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَكْسِبُونَ (96)

The problem of such Arab countries is simply, most of their people think that by praying, fasting and doing Hajj, that they fulfilled their belief, which is far from the truth, they are so deluded to think so, they are so brainwashed to always blame America and the Jews for every shit happens to them while the fact of the matter remains, it is their own shit and no one else, if you watch your Egyptian TV all the times, you should see clearly how they bring 4 and 5 years old chiildren and ask them if they hate the Jews or not, ironically those children confirm their hatred to the Jews, while I do not believe that a child in such age can comprehend the meaning of hate, it is all part of the brainwashing that you have been through since your were a child, wake up bro, I worked with the Jews in America and i can tell you that they are very decent people, they will never screw you as most Arabs do to you, even your family members can bloody screw you in a flash.

I insist dear borther on what I said, I will trust a Jew with everything I have and will never do the same with an Arab

Salam

I also received a reply from an Egyption friend who is named Ahmed Alhaway:

I'm an Egyptian too, left this country at a young age, and lived in the UK for nearly 6 yrs, between 17 to 23 yrs one of the most significant periods of anyones life, Finished a degree there,moved between 6 different jobs, and had a partner there, basicly I had a complete life there.
Then I decided to come back in december to face one of the worst years, actually the worst I had in my life...started my 1st job in Egypt in what they call an internatinal company, "without mentioning names" I've never seen such a mess in my life, It's like slavery, everyone is bitching behind everyones' back, even more than British girls, what a surprise !!
Everyone is Jalious, Selfish, and so self oriented, would do anything to gain your trust, and he would backstap you in the first chance for no reason, Full of lies, empty promises, ignorance, unappreciation, What a waste of time and waste of dignity !!!
I have been to 15 different countries, worked in 4 of them for not less than 3 months, and to be ohnest, I would Trust Westerns in Business not an arab.
I have had 3 different job offers(managed by arabs) in gulf countries with very attractive packages, everyone is surprised why I reject them, I guess you know the answer !!
I left that company on monday, and started my new job Today on Friday, with an AMERICAN owner,, hint *** for 4 times more salary than what I would earn from my previous company(Egyptian managed) in exactly the same position ...
and to say the Truth, that company was one of the greatest when it was ran by westerns and it's owner directly(western oriented Business man), but once he left it in ARAB hands, it has been such a misery !!!
I'd agree with you Ahmed, ARABS are hipocrates, and so full of themselves, and that's why they have always been, and will properly always be a 3rd world nations.. I'm really upset to say this about my own country, But It didn't give me in 1/10 of the respect, appreciation, security that I have had in the UK, How sad ???!!

Ahmed says:
I am really glad that there are some Egyptians who can see the light, unfortunately the one who can see it, is not my biological brother, well, I am at least delighted that he can see part of it, I will still have a lot to say to him

Salam
Post Posted:
Mon 10 Nov, 2008 1:09 am
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Heres an another arugment, India is not Muslim country but why are peopel similar to Arabs when it comes to be worst race? Many more coountries will fit yet being non-muslim.

You know what bro Hamdy is pointing to, and I agree to his arugment because there are other factors and illitracy is on top. Millions who live in a condition where they could hardly afford 1time food to their family forget the school and etc., after working 18hours. Is a point where these people have nothing to stick to but their beliefs, and they just grasp whatever right wrong teachings they get, poor folks they dont even know what is bloody right.

If you want to win an arugment then its another story otherwise its selfishness.
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:21 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Today subject is known to most Arabs, العرب جرب , Al Arab Garab, i.e. The Arabs are filthy, this is what I learnt from the Arabs themselves, it seems that being such filthy race, is so common knowledge that the Arabs themselves consider it a way of joke, in fact they even say it seriously when they suffer from another Arab who has a bit of power.

Look at the Egyptian billionaire of a tard Talaat Mustafa for example, Allah gave him loads of money, yet instead of being grateful to Allah for such blessing, he thought of himself that he can do with his money whatever he likes, like marrying any woman he wants, like killing any woman that refuses to marry him, like hiring anyone to kill for him.

The examples of such tards of Arabs are numerous, look at prince Al Waleed who again Allah blessed him with a lot of money, yet he is another filthy show off womanizer of a tard of an Arab, please watch his youtube videos and see for yourself

The reason of my note is to continue on my mission of exposing the filth and corruption within such race, don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t forget that I am an Arab myself, however the Quran taught me to face and handle the truth even if it is against myself or even against my parents, i.e. I can not conceal the truth to hide my shame.

One of the guys that I knew from my suburb in Cairo is called Hossam, he was never a friend of mine however, he was a friend of a friend of mine, which resulted that I spoke to him many times before I left such country, last year I visited my sister in Cairo, so one day my friend visited me at my sister house in Cairo and he brought with him such guy named Hossam, we started a bit of religious debate and talks about the Jews, which quickly turned sore

No surprises for me, just another brain-dead, brainwashed, manipulated and confused Arab Egyptian, the debate was nothing really, just looking at the current evidences as we see it, not bloody parrot the same crap and repeated wring data which such countries news reporters keep injecting into their brains to totally brainwash them.

For such people, any problem that happens in the world is caused by the Jews and their fellow Americans, hahahahaha, such a load of rubbish, only idiots will buy such unfounded non sense, in reality though, all the Arabs problems are caused by the Arabs themselves, but you have to know that, part of the brainwashing is to make them blame anything else but themselves, to escape the reality and continue to live in their deluded Barbie world of imagination and unreality.

I had about 38 so called friends on Facebook, to be honest, some of them I really don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know well, I just added them after been recommended by some friends or family members, so Hossam was added in such way. Now, when I write my notes, I try to include all those 38 so called friends, there is a max number that you can add though, yet Hossam was always added, not specifically adding him rather randomly adding from the list until I reach the max to add.

About three months back I wrote an article expressing my willingness to trust a Jew and not trust an Arab, Hossam was included in it, but it seems that the truth pissed him so much that he quickly DELETED me from his friends list without informing me, I discovered that when I tried to add him in subsequent note, but could not find him in my friends list, so I thought about it and realized that he must have deleted me from his friends list, what made me reach that conclusion is when I remembered the looks of his eyes in my sister house when we debated last July in Cairo, you can quickly sense that he is not a good person by heart, another one of those Arabs that you must be at all time cautious of, at that time when I realized that he deleted me, I was slightly hurt, why the hell he does not send me a message telling me that he does not want to be included in my notes any more, I would have made his wish come true of course, in fact I struggle to add those that I want to add to my notes due to the limited number that I may add, it is not like I am forcing my notes upon him or upon anyone for that matter, it will be my pleasure that anyone rejects to read my writings, I can assure you that my writings style will stay as is, mostly intimidating such people, I want to confront them and I will not fear them, rather I will aim at making them fear me, this is the nature of wars btw, and I consider myself in a real war, fighting those kafirs and their fellow Mushrik Muslims, the two parties are united in one thing, to totally manipulate our great religion and lead the whole Ummah astray securing their pits in hell.

Now, despite the hurt he caused to me, I totally forgot about it, until yesterday when one of my friends added me to one of his notes, and on that note I found such Egyptian and brain-dead tard Hossam, so I took the chance to confront him regarding his cheap and cowardly action of deleting me from his friends list without informing me and even without first asking me not to include him in my notes any more, I slam dunked such tard really hard telling him that he was never a friend of mine from the first place, I also accused of him of acting cowardly as most Arabs do.

He came back with a lame one line that he does not want to read my writings so I should fuk off

I say, fair enough mister tard of an Egyptian, but why the hell you did not ask me so, as a man? Why the hell you resort to such cheap and cowardly tactics as most Arabs do?

Well, what shocked me today that I posted many Quran verses on my friend note, showing them how the Quran talks about many Arabs, yet Mahmoud who is my friend, deleted all these verses to protect such tard of an Egyptian Hossam, and to conceal the truth, let me first show you the verses I posted to them:

The Bedouins are stronger in disbelief and hypocrisy, and more deserving not to know the limits of what Allah has sent down to His messenger; and Allah is all-Knowing, all-Wise.

[Al Quran ; 9:97]

الأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًا وَنِفَاقًا وَأَجْدَرُ أَلاَّ يَعْلَمُواْ حُدُودَ مَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (97)

-> See, how clear the Quran is telling us about those Bedouin Arabs, those Bedouins Arabs are the race from which all current Arabs were originated: الأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًا وَنِفَاقًا وَأَجْدَرُ أَلاَّ يَعْلَمُواْ حُدُودَ مَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ , i.e. The Bedouins are stronger in disbelief and hypocrisy, and more deserving not to know the limits of what Allah has sent down to His messenger; , see how the Quran refers to such Bedouins: الأَعْرَابُ , Al-Araab, sounds like العرب , Al-Arab, hey, this is because as I said, all current Al-Arab came form Al-Araab

It seems that the hypocrisy runs in the blood of the Arabs since they were originated on earth, in fact I can not recall that the Quran ever flagged a RACE as being the strongest in Kufr and Nifaq (hypocrisy) except the Arabs, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s look at another verse:

And among the Bedouins are those who take what they spend to be a loss, and they wait that you fall in circles; upon them is the evil circle; and Allah is all-Hearing, all-Knowing.

[Al Quran ; 9:98]

وَمِنَ الأَعْرَابِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مَا يُنفِقُ مَغْرَمًا وَيَتَرَبَّصُ بِكُمُ الدَّوَائِرَ عَلَيْهِمْ دَآئِرَةُ السَّوْءِ وَاللّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ (98)

-> See, how the above verse is almost like talking about the Egyptian billionaire Talaat Mustafa, he indeed spends some money for the poor, but at the same time he spends far more on prostitutes and his lust for women, for example it is been alleged that the woman (Suzan Tamim) he conspired to kill took of him 11 million US dollars then refused to marry him, so he acted as if he is a god who decreed that she must die, see how he put himself in the position of being a god controlling who should die and who should live, sounds like the filthy kafir who challenged prophet Ibarhim by telling him that he also can cause people to die and live exactly like a god, after Ibarhim told him that God is the one who causees us to die and live. Talaat Mustafa is no difference, he spends little of his money for the poor just to show off in front of everyone that he is a generous man, while the fact of the matter he only cares about sexual lust for women and to make it look legal, he fuks them under the disguise of marriage, as if such way he committed no religious sin through adultery, despite that he is already married with 3 children, what a shame, see what the verse above is telling us: وَمِنَ الأَعْرَابِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مَا يُنفِقُ مَغْرَمًا وَيَتَرَبَّصُ بِكُمُ الدَّوَائِرَ , And among the Bedouins are those who take what they spend to be a loss, and they wait that you fall in circles; , it is like what he was doing to such woman he conspired to kill her while portraying himself as a righteous man who prays 5 times a day in the mosque that he built, well I have very bad news for him: عَلَيْهِمْ دَآئِرَةُ السَّوْءِ وَاللّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ , i.e. upon them is the evil circle; and Allah is all-Hearing, all-Knowing.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s look at another verse of Allah words that my friend Mahmoud deleted:

And among those around you of the Bedouins are hypocrites, and (also) from among the people of Medina ; they are accustomed to the hypocrisy; you do not know them, (but) We know them; We will castigate them twice then they will be returned to a great torture.

[Al Quran ; 9:101]

وَمِمَّنْ حَوْلَكُم مِّنَ الأَعْرَابِ مُنَافِقُونَ وَمِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ مَرَدُواْ عَلَى النِّفَاقِ لاَ تَعْلَمُهُمْ نَحْنُ نَعْلَمُهُمْ سَنُعَذِّبُهُم مَّرَّتَيْنِ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَى عَذَابٍ عَظِيمٍ (101)

-> See how Allah is warning the believers to watch for the hypocrite Araab around them: And among those around you of the Bedouins are hypocrites, and (also) from among the people of Medina ; they are accustomed to the hypocrisy , see how that Mohammed would have not known about their hypocrisy and only Allah knows them: you do not know them, (but) We know them; , and here is the same bad news for them: We will castigate them twice then they will be returned to a great torture.

Of course there are some Arabs who are true believers, the Quran is also telling us about them:

And among the Bedouins are those who believe in Allah and the last day and take what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and (to be granted) the prayers of the messenger; certainly it shall be means of nearness for them; Allah will make them enter into His mercy; indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[Al Quran ; 9:99]

وَمِنَ الأَعْرَابِ مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِاللّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ وَيَتَّخِذُ مَا يُنفِقُ قُرُبَاتٍ عِندَ اللّهِ وَصَلَوَاتِ الرَّسُولِ أَلا إِنَّهَا قُرْبَةٌ لَّهُمْ سَيُدْخِلُهُمُ اللّهُ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (99)

-> See: some of them are believers: And among the Bedouins are those who believe in Allah and the last day and take what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and (to be granted) the prayers of the messenger; certainly it shall be means of nearness for them; Allah will make them enter into His mercy; indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Therefore the Quran confirms the that the Arab are indeed Garab (the Arab are Filthy), the common knowledge known to almost every Arab even to the hypocrite ones among them, IT DOES NEED CONFIRMATION, all it needs is to confront it and either prove it wrong, or follow the guidance of Allah so they change from bad to good. But as I know well, most Arabs have reached such deep level of brainwashing that they do not want to be helped, they do not want to be educated, they do not want to be civilized, they do not want to be believers, and most certainly they do not want to fear Allah. They only fear other people like them, all part of the brainwashing.

No wonder that Allah has cursed such people with horrible governments, enslaving them, eating the wealth of their countries and brainwashing its people into darkness to completely remove their brains as an object to be used by any sane human, rendering most of them Brain-Dead

I seek refuge in Allah

Salalm all

Sun 15 Feb, 2009 5:59 pm