You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Does the Quran make things clear for everyone?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Does the Quran make things clear for everyone?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Does the Quran make things clear for everyone? Reply with quote  

Hello Brothers and Sisters

The enemy of Islam claim that the Quran should make things clear as it claims about itself, while for them it does not make things clear and they also claim that it is obvious from the many confused Muslims that it does not make things clear, therefore the Quran contradicted itself.

First of all, those confused Muslims can't be held as an evidence against the Quran because the enemy of Islam need to prove that those confused Muslims strictly follow the Quran, however what the enemy of Islam will be able to prove beyond doubt that those confused Muslims are strictly following something else that is human made called the hadith, indeed on Faithfreedom web site or any anti Islam web site, they only use the hadith to attack Islam, that is why I'm a tough debater for them because I reject submitting a human made evidence to qualify Allah words, that does not mean that I reject all the hadith, I only accept those that are qualified by the Quran, mostly the rituals ones, all guidance that I seek I only seek it from the Quran, therefore I really careless about those confused Muslims because it was their freewill to strictly follow a widely corrupt hadith as a main source of guidance in addition to the Quran, those confused Muslims will find the Quran really hard to understand, they preferred to resort to a sort of Jerry Springer non sense where we see one of the mothers of the believers chatting with a man who were asking about the prophet then she tells him that he went to sleep with his other wives in one night without even bathing in between and when the man wondered how he can do that, he was told that the prophet was given a sexual power of 40 men, in another corrupt hadith, it was said that the prophet was given a sexual power of 30 men. A total non sense if you ask me nor it has any guidance rather a clear cut case of defaming a dead human to portray him as a sexually mad man.

Therefore the answer regarding those confused Muslims, yes the Quran will be very hard for them and will never make things clear for them, this is how Allah will punish those who shirk His laws with other non sense that even contradicts His laws. It is called the veil

Now for the enemy of Islam, of course the Quran will be damn hard for them, while they care about but not to follow it rather to do their best to cook an alleged contradiction, therefore they care about it only to attack it, I'm not surprised that it is confusing them, indeed this is what Allah told us exactly about their status, they are sort of the opposite to the first group the confused Muslims

1) The confused Muslims ignored the Quran and only pondered upon the corrupt human hadith
2) The enemy of Islam cared about the Quran but only to cook some Tom and Jerry contradictions then attack it.

On the other hand the two groups have commonalities:

1) Both have veils on their eyes
2) The Quran for both is going to be very hard to understand and follow
3) Both are dumb deaf and blind

What I found really funny that the Quran never claimed that it makes things clear for everyone, in fact the Quran is the hardest book a human will ever read, it needs years and years of pondering after believing in it to reach a high level of understanding it, it is indeed by design a very hard book for the following reasons:

1) It is in Arabic and most humans don't talk Arabic yet it is very hard for the native Arabic speakers
2) Considering the test that all humans are doing in this life, what will be the book that humans are tested in?, it is the Quran of course, now if this is the only book that we must study because we are tested in it then it has to be hard by design, it makes no sense that it will be easy when you read it for the first few times

Look around you and see the testing environment and ask yourself did we need all these environment and elements around us for the test if it is an easy test?, of course not, those zillions of elements around us and inside us are a clear indication of how hard the test is, consequently its text book is going to be very hard as well and consequently many will fail the test when the game is over

Back to the point of the wrong understating of the Quran making things clear, if this is the case then why all that confusion between Muslims sects as well within the same sect itself, look at the sunni and the Quran aloners for example, bloody hell, hundreds of uncertainties, conjectures, self opinions and conflictions, how this is possible if the Quran makes things clear?, indeed it is possible because they follow others things but the Quran, even many Quran aloners follow the man made low desires yet disguising themselves as followers of the Quran alone

Well the lie is this, the word Mubin, مُّبِينٌ, NEVER MEANS to make things clear, it only mean any of the followings:

1) Obvious or Evident
2) Clear
3) Manifest

To make the word Mubin, مُّبِينٌ a verb to make things clear is nothing but a total lie and clear cut case of manipulation, let's see how the Quran explains itself by self referencing itself in an exhaustive manner (I only brought a few examples out of numerous verses):

And they say: This is nothing but clear magic

[The Quran ; 37:15]

وَقَالُوا إِنْ هَذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (15)

-> How come the magic makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS MAGIC, or the CLEAR MAGIC, or the MANIFEST MAGIC, that every human can see clearly

And of a truth he saw himself on the clear horizon.

[The Quran ; 81:23]

وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ بِالْأُفُقِ الْمُبِينِ (23)

-> How come the horizon makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS HORIZON, or the CLEAR HORIZON, or the MANIFEST HORIZON, that every human can see clearly

Say: He is the Beneficent Allah, we believe in Him and on Him do we rely, so you shall come to know who it is that is in clear error.

[The Quran ; 67:29]

قُلْ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ آمَنَّا بِهِ وَعَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ (29)

-> How come the error makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ERROR, or the CLEAR ERROR, or the MANIFEST ERROR, that every human can see clearly, possibly only the believers can clearly see the CLEAR ERROR in this case, the unbelievers will always be dumb deaf and blind, they are like cattle or even worse than that, this how their God describes them.

Or have they the means by which they listen? Then let their listener bring a clear authority.

[The Quran ; 52:38]

أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (38)

-> How come the authority makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS AUTHORITY, or the CLEAR AUTHORITY, or the MANIFEST AUTHORITY, that every human can see clearly

Surely We have given to you a clear victory

[The Quran ; 48:1]

إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُّبِينًا (1)

-> How come the victory makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS VICTORY, or the CLEAR VICTORY, or the MANIFEST VICTORY, that every human can see clearly

Then, as for those who believed and did good works, their Lord will bring them in unto His mercy. That is the evident triumph.

[The Quran ; 45:30]

فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَيُدْخِلُهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْمُبِينُ (30)

-> How come the triumph makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS TRIUMPH, or the CLEAR TRIUMPH, or the MANIFEST TRIUMPH, that every human can see clearly

And let not the Shaitan prevent you; surely he is your obvious enemy.

[The Quran ; 43:62]

وَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (62)

-> Now this one is funny, How come the enemymakes things clear? I guess the enemy will always try to make things not clear to us, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ENEMY, or the CLEAR ENEMY, or the MANIFEST ENEMY, that every human can see clearly, indeed the enemy of Islam on FFI is Mubin, LOL

Therefore keep waiting for the day when the heaven shall bring an evident smoke,

[The Quran ; 44:10]

فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10)

-> Here is another funny one, How come the smokemakes things clear? I guess the smoke will make us blind and disoriented LOL, obviously it means the OBVIOUS SMOKE, or the CLEAR SMOKE, or the MANIFEST SMOKE, that every human can see clearly

And We showered Our blessings on him and on Ishaq; and of their offspring are the doers of good, and (also) those who are clearly unjust to their own souls.

[The Quran ; 37:113]

وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَقَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ (113)

-> Now you tell me, how being unjust to their own souls makes things clear, unless you reckon it means : who are clearly unjust to their own souls., which is a perfect translation to : ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ

So he cast down his rod, and lo! it was an obvious serpent,

[The Quran ; 26:32]

فَأَلْقَى عَصَاهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ ثُعْبَانٌ مُّبِينٌ (32)

-> And finally here is the mother of all laughs, How come the snakemakes things clear?, possibly it means An obvious snake, I don't know I will go and ask my 14 years old child and let you know

For the translators to come and translate the following verse:

وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2)

[The Quran ; 44:2]

as:

YUSUFALI: By the Book that makes things clear;-
PICKTHAL: By the Scripture that maketh plain
SHAKIR: I swear by the Book that makes manifest (the truth).

[The Quran ; 44:2]

are false, misleading and deceitful, it only means, any of the followings:

1) The Obvious Book
2) The Clear Book
3) The Evident Book
4) The Manifest Book

The verb to make never existed in the Arabic verse, bearing in mind that the verb Yobain, to Explain was never used with the Quran as its entity doing the verb i.e. MuBBayen with a shadda on the Ba and this is the one that means Make things clear, it is a case of words with identical letters, therefore the context is the only criteria to determine the meaning not the Tom and Jerry flawed root method

The Quran only makes things clear for the ones who sincerely want to be guided for the ones who already believed in the Quran and recognised its calibre that it is from Allah not from a bunch of humans, all the others who follow man made conjectures without being qualified by the Quran will have a seal on their minds, and hearts and they will never be able to understand it, the Quran does not make things clear as it does not really show me how to fix my car, even the scientific facts mentioned in it was put in an unclear manner which sure to serve the purpose of testing and I have no problem with that, in fact the guided ones will see those scientific miracles clearly while others will never be able to comprehend it, but what I found that the Quran does is this:

Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward;

[The Quran ; 17:9]

إِنَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ يِهْدِي لِلَّتِي هِيَ أَقْوَمُ وَيُبَشِّرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا كَبِيرًا (9)

Salam brothers and sisters

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 11 Sep, 2007 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 09 Dec, 2006 1:09 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

JazakAllaah brother.

Overall, what you said is right Quran is something which takes time. Believe me the verses I read today and 6 months back what I ahve read gives me complete different undertanding with respect to faith.

The enemies and the Muslims should stop this sectarian and call themselves Muslims the name given by Allaah what more we need in our life when Allaah itself is bestowed the name.

Overall, Quran should qualify the hadith. But enemies are plunging to these points and cracking up issues where as from the Quran they have only conjectures and from reading it straight they tend to bend there finger to understand.
Post Posted:
Sat 09 Dec, 2006 1:18 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thank bro SOA

Some people don't get it man, here is one of them:

Hello big piece of junk

Or do you prefer the junk master?

In any case you are a junk

Now I chose to reply only to the following in your last stupid comment:

big piece of junk wrote:
Good job on making the guidebook difficult and confusing though, that is a great touch,

Thank you

big piece of junk wrote:
kinda like something Satan would do, no?

No

big piece of junk wrote:
Unfortunately the Quran contradicts you,

hmmm, let's see, I hope you don't waste my time though:

big piece of junk wrote:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/027.qmt.html#027.001

Look mister blind, did you read my comment regarding the word 'Mubin or you just ranting with ignorance as usual?

Obviously you didn't read, another indication of how confused you are and just full of junk, 3 verses out of the 4 you pinhead are using the same Arabic word to describe the Quran, this word is 'Mubin and it only means 'Obvious Quran or 'Manifest Quran, it does not mean 'to make things clear, you ignorant, how many times I have to repeat it before you get it?, I'm happy to repeat it till you get it, in Egypt we say repetitions must teaches the donkey, therefore I hope you learn this time

YUSUFALI: These are verses of the Qur'an,-a book that makes (things) clear;

PICKTHAL: Ta. Sin. These are revelations of the Qur'an and a Scripture that maketh plain;

SHAKIR: Ta Sin! These are the verses of the Quran and the Book that makes (things) clear

[The Quran ; 27:1]

طس تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْقُرْآنِ وَكِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ (1)

All three translators are wrong, ignorant and obviously don't know Arabic, see the word again junk: مُّبِينٍ, i.e. 'Manifest Book, therefore I allow you to throw the 3 translation in the rubbish bin and you win a cookie

big piece of junk wrote:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/010.qmt.html#010.037

Look junk, 10:37 does not say that the Quran makes tings clear neither it used the word مُّبِينٍ, therefore you are confused, however Ii actually debated this verse with the aloners some time ago, so I will skip 10:37 untill I find my comment then add it later on just for ya

YUSUFALI: This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.

PICKTHAL: And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be invented in despite of Allah; but it is a confirmation of that which was before it and an exposition of that which is decreed for mankind - Therein is no doubt - from the Lord of the Worlds.

SHAKIR: And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.

[The Quran ; 10:37]

وَمَا كَانَ هَذَا الْقُرْآنُ أَن يُفْتَرَى مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (37)

-> Will be replied to later inshaallah

big piece of junk wrote:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/015.qmt.html#015.001

YUSUFALI: A. L. R. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear.

PICKTHAL: Alif. Lam. Ra. These are verses of the Scripture and a plain Reading.

SHAKIR: Alif Lam Ra. These are the verses of the Book and (of) a Quran that makes (things) clear.

[The Quran ; 15:1]

الَرَ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ وَقُرْآنٍ مُّبِينٍ (1)

????????????????????????????¨ I can only accept Pichthal translation because it is the closest to the Arabic words قُرْآنٍ مُّبِينٍ, plain Reading, for the other two who translated it wrong as 'makes things clear I allow you to throw their translations in the rubbish bin on the count of 3:

go junk

big piece of junk wrote:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/036.qmt.html#036.069

YUSUFALI: We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur'an making things clear:

PICKTHAL: And We have not taught him (Muhammad) poetry, nor is it meet for him. This is naught else than a Reminder and a Lecture making plain,

SHAKIR: And We have not taught him poetry, nor is it meet for him; it is nothing but a reminder and a plain Quran,

[The Quran ; 36:69]

وَمَا عَلَّمْنَاهُ الشِّعْرَ وَمَا يَنبَغِي لَهُ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ وَقُرْآنٌ مُّبِينٌ (69)

What a time waster you are junk, you seems to fit in a role of a Time Bandit pretty well, nice career junk but please in the process don't be blind, same argument apply because the same Arabic words is used 'Mubin

> In 36:69 I can only accept SHAKIR translation because it is the closest to the Arabic words قُرْآنٍ مُّبِينٍ, plain Quran, for the other two who translated it wrong as 'makes things clear/plain I allow you to throw their translations in the rubbish bin on the count of 5 this time:

go junk
---------------------------------------

Salam bro SOA

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 10 Nov, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 10 Dec, 2006 10:58 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello brother SOA,

this is the rest of comment that i just added on FF:

-----------------------------
Here we go junk,

10:37 never said that the Quran makes things clear nor it used the word "Mubin", are you such a blind?:

This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.

[The Quran ; 10:37]

وَمَا كَانَ هَذَا الْقُرْآنُ أَن يُفْتَرَى مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (37)

-> The verse is telling us clearly that : وَمَا كَانَ هَذَا الْقُرْآنُ أَن يُفْتَرَى مِن دُونِ اللّهِ , i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????. The verse starts a new sentence after that: وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ , i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , this bit can also be understood as a confirmation to what is between Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s hands (a master copy), then the verse finishes with the third and last sentence: وَتَفْصِيلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ , i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. the explanation of the book means the explanation of the Quran that was mentioned in the first sentence, this rims with the many times that Allah told us that He is in charge in explaining the Quran "Min Rab Al Alamin", i.e. Allah chooses those whom He teaches them Al Quran, those who deserve to be taught, and I'm sure you are not one of them yet mister Junk. You should be jealous of those chosen ones Junk because for those chosen ones, the Quran will make things clear for them, hahahahahah

Now you are back to your dismissal status because you have been Salam dunked many times and I have no time to waste with ya

Please dismiss yourself on the count of 10:

go junk

Sun 10 Dec, 2006 11:11 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Laughing Laughing

Junk, is relative of time here. But in hell is there forever. So let him keep counting till eternal Wink
Post Posted:
Mon 11 Dec, 2006 2:43 am