You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Are the Jinns real?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Are the Jinns real?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Are the Jinns real? Reply with quote  

Salam All

This is a long comment, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry in advance, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not a fan of posting just the verse numbers and leave it to the reader to find it themselves, it will be a bit distracting as well will slow the reading of the article, also I developed the habit of posting the Arabic verses as well, the reason is I only refer to the Arabic words and I careless for any translation that may cause any confusion brought on the table by anyone.

The subject we have in hand is very complicated; we can summarize it into the followings points:

1) The creation of Jinns
2) The nature of Iblis when he was created
3) Why Iblis was up there
4) The nature of Iblis while he was up there
5) The creation of Adam
6) The conflict between Iblis and Adam
7) The outcome of the conflict

The Arabic word Jinns is a common word to describe any creature who manages to do impossible/hard things, for example in the Arab culture when they see a child doing amazing things the most common word to describe the boy is as follow ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Walad Zai Al Jinn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????A Child is like a Jinn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

We were told that Allah created humans on Earth as well He created the Jinns for the same exact reason which was to worship and serve Allah:

56- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
57- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????I do not desire from them any sustenance and I do not desire that they should feed Me.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The Quran ; 51:56-57]

وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ (56)
مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ (57)

-> Clear as light that Allah created the Jinns and mankind. sure He created all things like the Angels, the heaven and earth, but the point is, these two creatures (Jinns and Humans) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????and only them????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? share a common fact, BOTH THE JINN AND HUMAN RACES WERE CREATED TO SERVE ALLAH.

-> The Arabic word is clear ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????خَلَقْتُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Created????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????past tense????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, you can also note that the Jinns came before Mankind, possibly because they were created before humans?, Well, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s assume this for the time being and see if a conflict will arise as we read all the verses I included in my comment.

-> It is also worth to note in verse 51:57 that Allah is referring to the Jinns and Humans by using the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Them????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????They????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> From the above we can conclude that the Jinns are a physical entity that were created exactly as humans were created by Allah, if we assume that Jinns mean a symbol of evil, and I concede that Allah will also create or give us the idea about any symbol He wishes, how come Allah requests from the Symbol of Evil to serve Him as stated in verse 51:56?, impossible request I guess, or a non sensible request I should say, well that is why I have to conclude that the Jinns are a physical creature, as well, I have to conclude that they have freewill like humans, this is evident from the reason of creation which is to ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????serve Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> We can also have a wild guess from verse 51:56 that the Jinns were created before Humans, and we will see later if this wild guess conflicts with any of the Quran verses.

Working on our assumption that the Jinns were beings created on Earth before humans to serve and worship Allah, we can read a verse that supports this assumption:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Such are they against whom is proved the sentence among the previous generations of Jinns and men, that have passed away; for they will be (utterly) lost.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The Quran ; 46:18]

أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقَوْلُ فِي أُمَمٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِم مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا خَاسِرِينَ (18)

-> We can clearly read in verse 46:18 that Allah is telling us that His Judgment on the previous GENERATIONS OF JINNS AND MEN will be justified

-> The above verse can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be talking about a symbol of Evil as previous generations who will earn Allah punishment and will be the losers, another strong evidence that support our first conclusion that the Jinns are physical creatures.

-> We can also read that the Jinns generations preceded the humans generations ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????in the order of words????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? within the sentence which is talking about previous generations as an example for us to pay attention, this note will add some weight to our assumption that the Jinns were created before Humans.

The same message of the previous generation of the Jinns and Humans is found in another location in the Quran:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????He will say: Enter into fire among the nations that have passed away before you from among jinn and men; whenever a nation shall enter, it shall curse its sister, until when they have all come up with one another into it; the last of them shall say with regard to the foremost of them: Our Lord! these led us astray therefore give them a double chastisement of the fire. He will say: Every one shall have double but you do not know????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The Quran ; 7:38]

قَالَ ادْخُلُواْ فِي أُمَمٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِكُم مِّن الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ فِي النَّارِ كُلَّمَا دَخَلَتْ أُمَّةٌ لَّعَنَتْ أُخْتَهَا حَتَّى إِذَا ادَّارَكُواْ فِيهَا جَمِيعًا قَالَتْ أُخْرَاهُمْ لأُولاَهُمْ رَبَّنَا هَؤُلاء أَضَلُّونَا فَآتِهِمْ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا مِّنَ النَّارِ قَالَ لِكُلٍّ ضِعْفٌ وَلَكِن لاَّ تَعْلَمُونَ (38)

-> Note the words order ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Jinns and Men????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s move on to the part that will sound like a story tale, firstly what I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m just about to say is not my invention, it is from a book that I read with my brother when we were about 18 years old, the book was over 1000 pages as far as I remember, and it was tackling the issue of Allah plan with the Jinns and Humans, the authors of the book were a bunch of very old Arab and religious writers who resorted to hundreds of very ancient historical books to come up with their conclusion that the Jinns inhibited earth before humans, they failed to know by how long but that was not relevant to their study of Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s plan, which is already exposed to a degree in His Quran and previous holy books, they just wanted to make up a complete story by gathering all information they can find from everywhere then cross referencing with each other, then eliminate what could not make any sense. Then piece what left all together

We read in the Quran when Allah told the Malaika (The Angels) that He will create Humans ON EARTH, they wondered and asked Allah and between themselves, How Allah will create another creatures who will cause mischief and shed blood on earth?:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And when your Lord said to the Malaika, I am going to place in the earth a khalifa, they said: What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The Quran ; 2:30]

وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُواْ أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاء وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (30)

-> How the Malaika knew that the humans will make mischief and shed blood on earth? the Malaika can not know anything on their own unless they saw it with their own vision of course or at least been told about it:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????They said: Glory be to Thee! we have no knowledge but that which Thou hast taught us; surely Thou art the Knowing, the Wise.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The Quran ; 2:32]

قَالُواْ سُبْحَانَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (32)

-> Was their knowledge about the humans shedding blood and causing mischief on earth is a result of what they saw from the previous generations of Jinns when they inhibited earth freely and were requested to SERVE ALLAH exactly as the humans will be requested? Remember our assumption that they were created before humans?, this is not a wild guess to assume as such, if we consider the verses I posted above about the previous generations of Jinns who were concluded as creatures created by Allah. If the Malaika did not see the mischief or blood shedding on earth, then their knowledge must came form Allah, i.e. it happened and He told them about it, because they can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know anything on their own with their own admission. I lean to believe the first possibility that the Malaika saw the shedding of blood and the mischief on earth with their own vision, knowing that the Malaika are Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s soldiers in the universe and they were created to force the nature laws and Allah justice during this life and the hereafter, the Angels have no freewill to cause any mischief on earth they must have seen other creatures doing it on earth before.

-> We concluded that the Jinns were created to serve Allah and they must be of a physical nature, Allah has told us He created something called Jinns, here we read clearly that He also told us the He created BEFORE HUMANS and from fire:

26- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

27- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And the Jinn race,
We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
The Quran ; 15:26-27]

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الإِنسَانَ مِن صَلْصَالٍ مِّنْ حَمَإٍ مَّسْنُونٍ (26)
وَالْجَآنَّ خَلَقْنَاهُ مِن قَبْلُ مِن نَّارِ السَّمُومِ (27)

-> We can read that the humans were created from mud moulded into shape and the Jinns from fire of scorching wind, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT NOTE IS THE ARABIC WORD ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? مِن قَبْلُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which was translated as ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????BEFORE????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, I.E. WE HAVE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE JINNS WERE CREATED BEFORE HUMANS AS SEEN IN VERSE 15:27, i.e. it is not an assumption any more that the Jinns were created before humans it is a fact according to the Quran

Now, we know that they were created before us and we know that they were created to worship and serve Allah and we know that they were created from fire, but are all Jinns bad?

The misconception about the Jinns is they all are very bad, while the truth is, there are many of them who are good Jinns, in fact there is a whole sura in the Quran that is called the Jinns, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s read a few verses from it:

1- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital! ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

2- 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

3- 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

4- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

5- 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against Allah.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

6- 'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

7- 'And they (came to) think as ye thought, that Allah would not raise up any one (to Judgment). ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

8- 'And we pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

9- 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

10- 'And we understand not whether ill is intended to those on earth, or whether their Lord (really) intends to guide them to right conduct.

11- 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

12: 'But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

13- 'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.

14- 'Amongst us are some that submit their wills (to Allah), and some that swerve from justice. Now those who submit their wills - they have sought out (the path) of right conduct: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

The Quran ; 72:1-14]

قُلْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ اسْتَمَعَ نَفَرٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا (1)
يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَدًا (2)
وَأَنَّهُ تَعَالَى جَدُّ رَبِّنَا مَا اتَّخَذَ صَاحِبَةً وَلَا وَلَدًا (3)
وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ سَفِيهُنَا عَلَى اللَّهِ شَطَطًا (4)
وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا (5)
وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا (6)
وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّهُ أَحَدًا (7)
وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاء فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا (8)
وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا (9)
وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا (10)
وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنَّا دُونَ ذَلِكَ كُنَّا طَرَائِقَ قِدَدًا (11)
وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن نُّعجِزَ اللَّهَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَن نُّعْجِزَهُ هَرَبًا (12)
وَأَنَّا لَمَّا سَمِعْنَا الْهُدَى آمَنَّا بِهِ فَمَن يُؤْمِن بِرَبِّهِ فَلَا يَخَافُ بَخْسًا وَلَا رَهَقًا (13)
وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الْمُسْلِمُونَ وَمِنَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ فَمَنْ أَسْلَمَ فَأُوْلَئِكَ تَحَرَّوْا رَشَدًا (14)
وَأَمَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ فَكَانُوا لِجَهَنَّمَ حَطَبًا (15)

-> There will be no doubt after extracting the descriptions of the Jinns race from the above verses of surat Al Jinn that they must be physical entity and for real, we can say the following about the Jinns:

-> Verse 1: They hear and talk, and they even managed to recognise the wonderful Quran unlike our Sunni brothers and sisters

-> Verse 2 & 3: Some of them recognised the objective of the Quran then they declared their belief in Allah without committing Shirk, again unlike our Sunni brothers and sisters.

-> Verse 4: There are foolish Jinns who are Kafiroon , who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> Verse 5: Some Jinns will realize, they should not say aught that untrue against Allah., amazingly some Sunni brothers do that with their corrupt hadith, the verse actually mentioned the humans as well that they should not utter extravagant lies against Allah, a message to the hadith worshippers

-> Verse 6: Some Humans may seek the help of some of the Jinns but the fact of the matter is the Jinns will increase them in folly.

-> Verse 8 & 9: They used to pried into the secrets of heaven; but not any more. Currently they will be ambushed if they try.

-> Verse 10- They don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t understand whether ill is intended to those on earth, or whether the Lord intends to guide them to right conduct.

-> Possibly they said the above in 72:10 due to their own horrible experience which I might discuss here, I read in this huge book that when Allah created the Jinns on earth before us, they caused great mischief and they shed blood on earth, this is due to their amazing abilities which I will discuss later, but we know that they were requested to worship Allah and serve Him exactly like humans, but sure they didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t and we know when the nations ignore Allah messages and warnings, what consequences will happen to them, we see it every day on earth through natural disasters and more, we also know from the Quran what Allah did to Noah people, Lut people, Aad, Thamoud and many other examples of previous arrogant nations who earned the severe punishment from Allah as documented in the Quran, and that is exactly what happened to the Jinns, however before the punishment happened there was a very good example of a believing Jinn, it was Iblis who worshiped Allah and served Him on earth like no one ever did in this life, but there was a problem, Iblis was a hypocrite, he thought he can fool Allah and show belief while inside him he was a clear cut arrogant and a hypocrite, it seems Iblis belief was so flawed that he did not realize that Allah will know what is inside him, the story goes as follow: Allah lifted Iblis to the heaven as a reward, Allah was actually planing for Iblis the big surprise, some suggested that Iblis was given Malaika qualities, like the good looks for example, others also suggested that Iblis was given a job as a paradise keeper with the paradise keepers who are angels, in any case Iblis was made to think that he was an Angel and it was earned by his fake belief, then the decree of Allah punishment to the rest of the Jinns race was issued, Allah sent the Angels to earth to punish them and it was said that Iblis joined them, the task was to imprison all the Jinns under the earth crust or let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s just say inside the earth, they can live there with no worry, aren????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t they been created from fire?

The Angels and Iblis then went back to the heaven unaware of Allah plan of the next Khalifa on earth (The humans).

But please before you write off the above possibility consider the ex knowledge of the Angels of the mischief and the blood shedding that was due the above story, in fact in verse 72:12, this assumption may be confirmed:

Verse 11: There are among them some that are righteous, and some the contrary: they follow divergent paths like humans exactly.

Verse 12: The information in this verse is very important here is the verse again: 'But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????, it is like simulating exactly what they did on earth when they were khalifa and living freely on top of it, the righteous Jinns realized that they can not frustrate Allah on earth neither they can escape Him, of course we may understand that the majority of them thought that they can frustrate Allah on earth as well He will not be able to get them because of their amazing abilities that He inserted in them, very dumb indeed, it seems also the story of imprisoning them inside earth as a punishment has some integrity due to the fact the punishment was imprisoning them while they thought they can escape Allah.

Verse 13: Again some of them declare their acceptance to the guidance sent by their lord in the wonderful Quran

Verse 14: and those Jinn believers can not be true believers with out submitting to Allah after they believed in Him, so those Jinn believers declared their Islam ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Submission to Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

From the above it is just impossible to believe that the Jinns are not physical entities, but there is a bit of extra info that I know about the Jinns:

a) A good Jinn is called Saleh like human exactly
b) A bad Jinn is called Shaitan and bad humans are also described the same.
c) A Jinn who reaches great knowledge in what they can do is called ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ifrit????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, we can also call a young child ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ifrit????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? if he/she manages to do some amazing things, very common indeed

Consequently when the Quran mentions the word Shaitan we should know that we are talking about a bad Jinn, the word Jinns is a general word to describe all of them good or bad, a very knowledgeable Jinn is called Ifrit as I mentioned above. The Quran actually told us that the Jinns can do amazing things, we know so far that they used to go up to the sky to spy on the secrets of the heaven and this was stopped and if they try to do it now they will be ambushed by a meteor, this on its own is enough to prove their amazing abilities however we can also read the following in the Quran:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And there were gathered together unto Solomon his armies of the jinn and humankind, and of the birds, and they were set in battle order;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

The Quran ; 27:17]

وَحُشِرَ لِسُلَيْمَانَ جُنُودُهُ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ وَالطَّيْرِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ (17)

-> The Quran is informing us that prophet Solomon has armies of Jinns. Consequently they must been physical entities and for real. The Quran actually has given us some examples to what these armies of Jinns were doing to King Soloman:

39- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

40- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Said one who had knowledge of the Book: "I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!" Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord!- to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! and if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is Free of all Needs, Supreme in Honour !" ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

The Quran ; 27:39-40]

قَالَ عِفْريتٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَن تَقُومَ مِن مَّقَامِكَ وَإِنِّي عَلَيْهِ لَقَوِيٌّ أَمِينٌ (39)
قَالَ الَّذِي عِندَهُ عِلْمٌ مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَن يَرْتَدَّ إِلَيْكَ طَرْفُكَ فَلَمَّا رَآهُ مُسْتَقِرًّا عِندَهُ قَالَ هَذَا مِن فَضْلِ رَبِّي لِيَبْلُوَنِي أَأَشْكُرُ أَمْ أَكْفُرُ وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ (40)

-> Actually what the Jinn suggested to do in verse 27:40 is a new science technology called Teleporting. Can you see that that Jinn was described as ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? had knowledge of the Book????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and was also labelled ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ifrit????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????????????

Why Iblis is a Jinn?

This is not an assumption, the Quran told us as such, the Arabic word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Min????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????from the same entity????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, we have a lot of examples in the Quran, like 2:8 and many others, for anyone to come and say ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Min????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means similar is very strange indeed:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam": They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 18:50]

وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَاء مِن دُونِي وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا (50)

-> You can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t get clearer than this ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Min????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means literally ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????From them????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, used many times in the Quran, but can you see the underline words?, it says : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

I.e. WHEN HE BROKE THE COMMAND OF THE LORD HE WAS ONE OF THE JINNS, the words : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????and he broke the Command of his Lord????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? came after ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He was one of the Jinns????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and between them : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? in Arabic represented by the first letter ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Fa????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? in the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? فَفَسَقَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????and he broke the Command????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this should kill the argument of those who think Iblis was not a Jinn at the time of prostrating to Adam., The arrogance Iblis showed CAN NOT BE COMMITTED BY THE MALAIKA.

We also read that Ibis clearly stated that he was created from fire:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????(Allah) said: "What prevented thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

[The Quran ; 7:12]

قَالَ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَلاَّ تَسْجُدَ إِذْ أَمَرْتُكَ قَالَ أَنَاْ خَيْرٌ مِّنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِن نَّارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِن طِينٍ (12)

And we know that The Jinns were created from Fire according to 15:27, so what else you reckon Iblis was?, well, we have 4 clues:

A) He was one of the Jinns (18:50)
B) He was created from Fire (7:12)
C) The Jinn were created from fire (15:27)
D) Iblis has freewill (7:12)
E) Only the Jinns and Humans have Freewill (51:56)

Would Iblis be a Jinn?, sounds like a reasonable answer to me. Indeed and according to the Arabic Quran, it seems it is a very logical answer as well.

The arrogance of Iblis ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????the Jinn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, was told in many other locations:

39- (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-
40- "Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
41: (Allah) said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed a way that leads straight to Me.
42: "For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong and follow thee."

[The Quran ; 15:39-42]

قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (39)
إِلاَّ عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينَ (40)
قَالَ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ عَلَيَّ مُسْتَقِيمٌ (41)
إِنَّ عِبَادِي لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانٌ إِلاَّ مَنِ اتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ (42)

-> Would the above dialogue between Allah and Iblis be a symbol?

-> Well, if it is, then the author of the Quran will look really silly, it is like he is directing a movie that does not exist, while he is going in great details and in many locations telling us things that never happened, this is a joke if the jinns non existence is considered, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see how the story was told again and again and again:

75- (Allah) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"

76- (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."

77- (Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.

78- "And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."

79- (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."

80- (Allah) said: "Respite then is granted thee-

81- "Till the Day of the Time Appointed."

82- (Iblis) said: "Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-

83- "Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."

84- (Allah) said: "Then it is just and fitting- and I say what is just and fitting-

85- "That I will certainly fill Hell with thee and those that follow thee,- every one."

[The Quran ; 38:75-85]

قَالَ يَا إِبْلِيسُ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَن تَسْجُدَ لِمَا خَلَقْتُ بِيَدَيَّ أَسْتَكْبَرْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْعَالِينَ (75)
قَالَ أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِّنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِن نَّارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِن طِينٍ (76)
قَالَ فَاخْرُجْ مِنْهَا فَإِنَّكَ رَجِيمٌ (77)
وَإِنَّ عَلَيْكَ لَ

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 23 Jan, 2007 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 23 Jan, 2007 10:20 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle,- nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 7:179]

وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لاَّ يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لاَّ يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لاَّ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُوْلَئِكَ كَالأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ (179)

-> It seems from the above verse that the Jinns have hearts, eyes and ears, as well Hell will be filled by both Jinns and Humans

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And the Unbelievers will say: "Our Lord! Show us those, among Jinns and men, who misled us: We shall crush them beneath our feet, so that they become the vilest (before all).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 41:29]

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا الَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ (29)

-> The Jinns and Humans who will be the resident of Hell will ask Allah to show them those among Jinns and Men who mislead them sure to take their revenge by crushing them beneath their feet, as if it will do relief their agony, they are still dumb I guess.

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 7:27]

يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لاَ يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْءَاتِهِمَا إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ تَرَوْنَهُمْ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاء لِلَّذِينَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ (27)

-> This is an important verse, Allah made us not to be able to see the Jinns while they can see us. That does not mean The Jinns are better than us, in fact Iblis were ordered to prostrate to us, i.e. we are in better level than the Jinns, it is just a condition by The All Mighty Allah for the test in this life, and He does what He wants as He said about Himself in many locations in the Quran.

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 14:22]

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (22)

-> And finally in the day of Judgment and after all matters are decided by Allah, Iblis will say: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, another proof that Iblis is a physical entity.

From all the above we can conclude the following:

1) Jinns were created before Humans
2) Jinns inhibited earth before Humans
3) Jinns are created from Fire
4) Iblis was created from Fire
5) Iblis is a Jinn as the Quran explicitly stated as well he became a Shaitan (a bad Jinn) when he disobeyed Allah, the Quran in numerous times referred to Iblis as ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Shaitan????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? which is the opposite of the Angels
6) Iblis was never called explicitly an angel, but he was up there for some reason when Adam was created
7) Jinns and Humans have freewill and are required to use their freewill to worship Allah, NO OTHER CREATURE HAS FREEWILL (INCLUDING THE ANGELS, THE HEAVEN AND EARTH)
8) The Angels were aware of the blood shedding and mischief that will be committed by humans before Adam was created while they can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know the future, this incline a previous experience they have witnessed
9) Iblis experienced his freewill and refused to prostrate while the Angels did not have freewill and ALL OF THEM PROSTRATED, ALLAH EXPLICITLY STATED THAT THE MALAIKA NEVER DISOBAY ALLAH IN AT LEAST IN TWO QURAN LOCATIONS.

We can assume the following:

1) Iblis was raised to the heaven after Allah fooled him due to his hypocrisy in the belief.
2) Allah made him think that he became an angel while his true nature of creation stayed the same, possibly Allah made Iblis just of a good look for example, but his soul stayed the same, that should be easy on Allah, isn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t it?. The malaika may also thought that Iblis became one of them, why not? It is quite possible if they have no knowledge except what Allah told them 2:32

Not too many assumptions for sure, just a couple, but that is far comprehendible than to think Iblis was an angel all the way which contradicts the Quran big times, as well to think that his status has changed from a Jinn to an Angel then back to a Jinn is funny and does not make sense, simply if the Jinn becomes an Angel then the properties of the Angels should apply which is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????NO FREEWILL????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????MUST OBEY ALLAH????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢S COMMANDS????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????FEAR ALLAH????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, Iblis did not do any of the three and hence he never been an angel, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s just assume that he was made to think so, the strongest argument is in verse 18:50:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. when Iblis broke the command to prostrate, he was one of the Jinns, very clear indeed.

Thanks for the reading and I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry about the long comment

Allah knows best

Salam

Tue 23 Jan, 2007 10:22 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Salam brother,

The jinns once again! Its a pleasure to read your long posts, may Allah keep on increasing you in knowledge and wisdom.

Many people believe thats jinns can be controlled. I mean they recite sura jinn selected number of times and other do lots of other stuff, also take permission from imams/alams to do so, inorder to take jinn in control. And it is also said its a very dangerous task and ones own life is at stake.

When I was in school, I tried to do so. With no knowhow or anything I started to recite sura jinn quite many times, so i get a slave jinn to help me out. Believe it or not after few days, one night i got a nightmare lol!!!!!!! damn!!!!!! i got so scared, I never thought about it again.

But that wasnt a simple nightmare or say I havent experinced anything like it ever. I remember that while sleeping, I wanted to turn myside but was unable to do so, as if some unseen was holding/pushing so I couldnt turn. Its been over 20years now but that dream is still fresh in my mind.
Post Posted:
Tue 23 Jan, 2007 10:50 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

life wrote:
Salam brother,

The jinns once again! Its a pleasure to read your long posts, may Allah keep on increasing you in knowledge and wisdom.

Many people believe thats jinns can be controlled. I mean they recite sura jinn selected number of times and other do lots of other stuff, also take permission from imams/alams to do so, inorder to take jinn in control. And it is also said its a very dangerous task and ones own life is at stake.

When I was in school, I tried to do so. With no knowhow or anything I started to recite sura jinn quite many times, so i get a slave jinn to help me out. Believe it or not after few days, one night i got a nightmare lol!!!!!!! damn!!!!!! i got so scared, I never thought about it again.

But that wasnt a simple nightmare or say I havent experinced anything like it ever. I remember that while sleeping, I wanted to turn myside but was unable to do so, as if some unseen was holding/pushing so I couldnt turn. Its been over 20years now but that dream is still fresh in my mind.

What, you stay away frm me next Wink . well with AB brother, i will read your post once i am free.
Post Posted:
Wed 24 Jan, 2007 1:26 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Salam bro SOA,

What, you stay away frm me

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil LOL!
You would have heard these kinda stories in India, but what is the reality behind these stories ?
Post Posted:
Wed 24 Jan, 2007 6:39 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

life wrote:
Salam brother,

Hey bro

I think your nightmere is common with many people (you want to move and you can't), i have been throigh many times in my early days, strange hey

Wed 24 Jan, 2007 11:44 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

I have two admins of this website and both are hunted down by Jinns. You know brothers in faith, before my epiphany i used to laugh at people believing in Jinns.

Its only now I believe coz its mentioned in the Quran otherwise it was case of kalli valli. But i know my aunt who is a black magician and my mom always avoid food stuff from her house. Laughing
Post Posted:
Fri 26 Jan, 2007 4:24 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Salam SOA,

Quote:
I have two admins of this website and both are hunted down by Jinns. You know brothers in faith, before my epiphany i used to laugh at people believing in Jinns.

I dont know about other places but even today in IndoPak we can see many many cases where people actually believe Jinn exists and gets into anyones body, then these people goes to 'saie-baba' for help. Now the saie-baba takegood care of poor innocent people. Abusing the victim physically by burning their nails and toturing them, casting spells and what not. What? yes the saie-baba will get rid of the jinn which is occopying the body.

For me do the jinns exisit? YES! And do they interect with people like many believes? NO! I dont think so.

Quote:
Its only now I believe coz its mentioned in the Quran otherwise it was case of kalli valli.

kali valli, LOL!
kali maaaa! shakti dai, shakti dai kali maaaaa! (black mom give me power) Famous dialog from Indiana Jones Wink

Quote:
But i know my aunt who is a black magician and my mom always avoid food stuff from her house.

Yea man this is home to home stories from our part of the world. I also have aunt isnt magician but shes famous for going to saie-baba and casting spells on families.

Its was like we didnt believed in all this, but still didnt wanted to risk, so we avoided her. But now I dont care, I even went to her home, had dinner and am still alive Wink

I cant say for sure but it looks these beliefs are more coming from culture than religion. Also I have heard people relating this topic to Sura 113 & 114. I hope my dear brother Ahmed can give some input on this subject.
Post Posted:
Fri 26 Jan, 2007 8:11 am