You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Here is somethihg funny regarding Slam # 40

One of the kafirs of FFI raised the following vague argument:

Ahmed wrote:
His understanding to the word Ma is flawed
Certainly Ma can be used to refer to intelligent beings, here is a verse where it clearly refers to Allah Himself:

Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:

[The Quran ; 109:3]

وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (3)

Quote:
-> See Mohammed is saying to the kafirs: وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ, Wala Antum Aabidoon MA Aabud, i.e. Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:

And I am also sure that Min may also be used for non intelligent beings, I may post a verse later inshaallah

The writer of such crap in your comment is certainly wrong and confused

skynightblaze wrote:
Do you realize the mistake that your prophet in the above verse? Look at the red part above.

So I asked him:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Ignorant, the prophet could have never made a mistake in the above words because they are not his words
try to present your argument accurately or it will be dismissed

So he replied back:

skynightblaze wrote:
Are these Allahs words? Whom does Allah serve then? You should be able to tell us that.

Hmmm, that was my reply:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Ignorant, start reading from verse # 1 until your reach verse # 3 , then before you reach the last verse, you must, and I repeat, you must dismiss yourself

He was a good kafir who quickly conceded:

skynightblaze wrote:
I guess i must really dismiss myself this time around. Very Happy

Obvioulsy even though verse 109:3 was a saying by Mohammed, it was still a command by Allah to say such words to the kafirs, if you look at verse 109:1 we clearly read the command from Allah to Mohammed to say such words:

1- Say: O unbelievers!
2- I do not serve that which you serve,
3- Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:

[The Quran ; 109:1-3]

قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ (1)
لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ (2)
وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (3)

-> See: Say: O unbelievers!

I am glad that he quickly conceded instead of acting arrogant and ignorant as most FFI goons do

Salam
Post Posted:
Sat 20 Dec, 2008 6:29 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Still regarding Slam # 40, another FFI goon asked me in sarcasm:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
And He Who created pairs of all things, and made for you of the ships and the cattle what you ride on

Trojan Horse wrote:
Ahmed,
A little off topic!
Does the word "Ships" here refer to camels? because we have yet to see a ship constructed by allah.....no? :heh:

My reply was:

No it does not

We have yet to see a camel constructed by the God, all the camels we have seen so far were born from other camels

See the message of the verse is way too smart for a kafir like you, the message is only for the believers who believe firmly that Allah must be the One Who constructed the ships, because He is the one who constructed the timber and the iron from the first place.

You as a kafir should pay no attention for these type of verses, you only need to look at the verses warning you from the torture of the fire

Final warning to write Allah with a capital A in any comment to me, if you fail to do so next time, you will be life dismissed.
Post Posted:
Sat 20 Dec, 2008 6:38 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Still regarding Slam # 40, another FFI goon asked me in sarcasm:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
And He Who created pairs of all things, and made for you of the ships and the cattle what you ride on

Trojan Horse wrote:
Ahmed,
A little off topic!
Does the word "Ships" here refer to camels? because we have yet to see a ship constructed by allah.....no? :heh:

My reply was:

No it does not

We have yet to see a camel constructed by the God, all the camels we have seen so far were born from other camels

See the message of the verse is way too smart for a kafir like you, the message is only for the believers who believe firmly that Allah must be the One Who constructed the ships, because He is the one who constructed the timber and the iron from the first place.

You as a kafir should pay no attention for these type of verses, you only need to look at the verses warning you from the torture of the fire

Final warning to write Allah with a capital A in any comment to me, if you fail to do so next time, you will be life dismissed.

I see that life dismissal warning really works well there and some posters do listen to you. lol!

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 22 Dec, 2008 12:12 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
I see that life dismissal warning really works well there and some posters do listen to you. lol!

Salaams
BMZ

Salam mate

They have to take it serious if they want to continue to dialogue with me, there is no reason for me to reply to those who mock Allah and any of His prophets in any comment to me, and I consider writing Allah with a small a is a way of mocking.
Post Posted:
Mon 22 Dec, 2008 12:18 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Windsor wrote:
Peace brother AhmedBahgat

Has any of those retards got a response to any of my comments? So far I can only see a response by Aksel, Ankersen which I will reply to later.

I will also write my own rebuttals to God's "throne" and alcohol in the Quran. I have been very busy for the last week os so. So hopefully I will get all of this done by the end of this week.

Peace.

Salam mate

No man, no replies yet, they are a bunch of confused goons

Take care

Thanks brother AhmedBahgat. Please keep us updated.
Post Posted:
Fri 26 Dec, 2008 10:41 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
I still can't get over how twisted Islam is to completely degrade ANGELS, they are full of love, which Islam isn't :grr:

Islam is not twisted and does not degrade angels at all. In fact it is the only religion that does not make a mockery out of angels. It is also full of love to all the peaceful of the world. Your last sentence here is very wrong.

I think her confusion arises from the traditional description of angels. Angels in our conscious are those small white guys with 2 wings. It is the same with devils and demons. They are those big red ugly creatures with 2 horns. Such ignorant depictions are despite the fact that there are many peaceful and believing demons in the Quran.

Now, I have 2 comments to make here:

1. Angels in Islam are full of love. This does not mean ignoring the orders of God and forgiving criminals. If angels are punishing people in Hell, it is because those people are sinners/criminals that deserve such punishment. Love does not mean injustice. It is actually contrary to injustice.

Now she could make the claim that Hell is a merciless punishment even for sinners/criminals, but this is another totally different issue and even if it was true it would mean that God is merciless (Since He is the actual Punisher and Creator of Hell) and not angels at all.

2. Even if some angels in Islam were not full of love, which is untrue as we have seen, it still does not mean that Islam is not full of love. Who said that all angels must be full of love? According to whom? According to what consensus?

The whole argument is childish and baseless. When reading such arguments one wonders whether she was ever a "Muslimah".
Post Posted:
Fri 26 Dec, 2008 11:06 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

pvb wrote:
and all various meaning of each word. Thank - you!!

Waqawlihim
inna
qatalna
almaseeha -messiah
AAeesa -Jesus
ibna - son of
maryama -Maryama
rasoola -messanger
Allahi - God
wama qataloohu wama salaboohu walakin shubbiha lahum wa-inna allatheena ikhtalafoo feehi lafee shakkin minhu ma lahum bihi min AAilmin illa ittibaAAa alththanni wama qataloohu yaqeenan

YUSUFALI: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
PICKTHAL: And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.
SHAKIR: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

YUSUFALI: Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
PICKTHAL: But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.
SHAKIR: Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Actually without even changing the translation the interpretation seems wrong to me!

The Jews didn't Kill Jesus, the Romans did, no Judas, but actually GOD did for it was in His plan for our salvation. In the next verse GOD takes Jesus up to Himself. Which He eventually did!!

Thanks again!!

I am not sure what is your message exactly?

You bring a quran verse asking for a word for word translation then you end up your question by saying the the Jews did not kill Jesus

I am not going to reply to the Quran verse as it seems that you do not know what the hell you are talking about, however I will reply to this line:

pvb wrote:
The Jews didn't Kill Jesus, the Romans did, no Judas, but actually GOD did for it was in His plan for our salvation. In the next verse GOD takes Jesus up to Himself. Which He eventually did!!

Well, the logical law is simple, if you conspire to kill, then you must be part of the killing, let me show you what some non Muslims say:

Accoridng to the Bible a Jewish mob conspired to keep Jesus imprisoned and ensure his torture and crucifixion, and even as he was led to his death, he is further abused by a Jewish mob.

For Pilate , after being forced by the Jewish mob to sentence Jesus to death, Pilate symbolically washes his hands and pronounces:

I am not responsible for the death of this man! This is your doing. The whole crowd [the Jews] answered back: Let his blood be on our heads and the heads of our children.
(Matthew 27:24-25)

-> See, After the Jews manipulated Pilate to kill Jesus, THEY ADMITTED THAT THE BLOOD OF JESUS BE UPON THEM: Let his blood be upon us and upon our children,

Now, for Paul, the most important personality in the history of the christianity, makes a special point of blaming the Jews for the death of Jesus:

14: For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

(1Thessalonians ; 2:14-16)

-> See what Paul suppose to have said in his Bible: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets,, clearly Paul confirmed that the Jews killed Jesus and many other prophets.

Today modern day Jews claim that they cannot be held responsible for the death of jesus because what happened was 2,000 years ago when they were helpless Jews that were under the power of the mighty Roman empire.

Matthew on the other hand tell us that the the jews will do it again (kill the prophets) if given another chance, let's have a look:

And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
(Matthew 23:30)

-> Simply, the Jews will do it again, Why? Because they are of the same generation - the same race.

Conclusion:

1) The Jews are guilty as charged with the crime of conspiring to kill Jesus

2) Slam Dunk # 41 has been slammed:

# 41
Post Posted:
Sat 27 Dec, 2008 9:04 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
The Jews didn't Kill Jesus, the Romans did, no Judas,

According to whom exactly? The Bible? Laughing
Post Posted:
Sat 27 Dec, 2008 3:27 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello all:

The following is an example of the confused mentality of some kafirs on FFI web site:

Quote:
feel fear accordin to the Koran!! Very Happy

YUSUFALI: We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof:........

And God offered them trust?! Rolling Eyes

But they refused it!!!! Smile)

Only a mentally deluded person would believe in this nonsense. Question

Well, the Quran clearly told us that the heavens and the earth are also servants of Allah, that is commonly known on all religions, it was not something new that the Quran came up with, let me show you an example:

12: Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13: And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

[Joshua ; 10:12-13]
-> See: he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon., Joshua is speaking to the Sun and the Moon and ordering them stand still !!!!, see how the Sun and the Moon followed the commads: And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed

Here you have it, if the Muslims are being called deluded because they believe that the heaven and earth are slaves of Allah, then the Jews and Christains must be deluded too because they also believe that the Sun and the Moon are slaves of Allah, the Bible even confirms that talking to these creatures is VALID: and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

And that was our 42 Slam:

# 42
Post Posted:
Tue 30 Dec, 2008 3:16 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:
Quote:
The Jews didn't Kill Jesus, the Romans did, no Judas,

According to whom exactly? The Bible? Laughing

Their own Bible is exposing their stupidity fair and square

Cheers
Post Posted:
Tue 30 Dec, 2008 3:18 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Good job, Ahmed

It is time FFI readers come out from their cave. They do understand what
you explain.

They are just scared of other FFI senior members whom they find scary. Laughing
Basically, their job is to write a few incoherent lines.

Currently, I am enoying the ongoing exchanges among The Cat, Huxley, Bob, Bunny and others
about Ali Sina's retention of the Muslim mind. It is an interesting read.

Looks like Ali may, one day, revert back to Islam, leaving his FFI estate to the goons. Laughing
He is old you know. The immorality in the West, which gave him protection, is haunting and killing Ali Sina.

Hope FFI members come at write at a new forum which I have created with the help of an ex-Muslim, non-Muslims and Muslims.

faithfreedom.org.uk

And the site name is very easy to remember. Very Happy

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 30 Dec, 2008 4:45 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello All

This comment is going to be a serious of slams, I will reply in all these comments to any argument raised by the confused goons of FFI against sura 9, I replied to their allegations many times but this time is going to be slowly and by using Free Islam translation, the most accurate one as far as I believe, of course Free Islam translation had forced me to enhance and prefect my understanding to the verses in question in this sura, the first slam in my next group of slams will be based on verses 9:1-7 only:

On the Kuffar web site FaithFreedom.com they consistently use 9:29 to defame the Quran, Islam and all Muslims, what they deliberately do is take the verse (alone) then manipulate it out of its context to cook a clear cut lie, the context of any sura in the Quran is not something the Muslims invented as a refute to those ignorant enemy of Islam, the context is in front of every one's eyes for 1400 years and can be clearly read in the verses before 9:29 and beyond, that is why they had to only look at 9:29 and ignore the rest of Sura no 9, sometimes they select other verses and present them on their own to mislead as much as they can, they are deliberately blind, they can not be trusted as a source of information about this great religion, there is no doubt that they have an agenda against this great religion, I wonder why they are failing so bad for 1400 years?

9:29 is related to a very well known incident regarding the Kabba, the Kabba was a place for all to come to worship God and also to do business (trading), even the Mushrikoon used to go there and do whatever they want, most of them used to go around the Kabba as a method of worshipping their idols to get them closer to Allah, that is why they are called Mushrikoon from the first place, when the Muslims reclaimed the kabba, they offered Al Mushrikoon a treaty if the comply with the new laws of the land of Mecca. It is also alleged in some history books that the Mushrikoon used to do a very indecent act, they used to do the Tawaf (going around the Kabba) naked, exactly like the filthy scenes we see in the Mardi Gras every year around the flawed world. When Mohammad reclaimed the Kabba, any filthy act by the Mushrikoon had to stop, this is when these verses in Sura 9 was revealed (sure 9 is the last sura that was revealed which means it was revealed at the last days of Mohammad before he died, we also notice that it does not have the Bismillah (in the name of Allah....), some say that it does not have the Bismillah because it is full of threats to those Mushrikoon and their filthy act around the Kabba, but I can't buy this because the Quran in many of the other suras that start with the Bismillah are still threatening the Mushrikoon big times.

The objective and the message of Sura 9 is clear and it was to reclaim the Kabba the house of Allah and free it from all these filthy acts. Looking at all the verses that I brought in, we will see the picture crystal clear, I will list the verses in English then the original language in Arabic, and my walkthrough will follow:

1- (Declaration of) disassociation, from Allah and His messenger towards those of the polytheists with whom you made a treaty (but they violated it).

2- So walk freely in the land for four months and know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace to the unbelievers.

3- And an announcement from Allah and His messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the polytheists (who violated the treaty) and so His messenger; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who have disbelieved of a painful torture.

4- Except those with whom you made a treaty from among the polytheists, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up against you any one, so fulfil their treaty until their term; indeed Allah loves the pious.

5- And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (who violated the treaty) wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush, but if they repent and stand up for the prayer and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free; indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

6- And if one of the polytheists seeks protection from you, grant him protection so he hears the word of Allah, then deliver him to his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know.

7- How can there be a treaty with the polytheists concerning Allah and concerning His messenger; except those with whom you made a treaty at the sacred mosque? So as long as they are straight to you, be straight to them; indeed Allah loves the pious.

[The Quran ; 9:1-7]

بَرَاءةٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (1)
فَسِيحُواْ فِي الأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللّهِ وَأَنَّ اللّهَ مُخْزِي الْكَافِرِينَ (2)
وَأَذَانٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ يَوْمَ الْحَجِّ الأَكْبَرِ أَنَّ اللّهَ بَرِيءٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ وَرَسُولُهُ فَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللّهِ وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (3)
إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظَاهِرُواْ عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّواْ إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلَى مُدَّتِهِمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ (4)
فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُواْ الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُواْ لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ فَإِن تَابُواْ وَأَقَامُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتَوُاْ الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّواْ سَبِيلَهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (5)
وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّى يَسْمَعَ كَلاَمَ اللّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لاَّ يَعْلَمُونَ (6)
كَيْفَ يَكُونُ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ عَهْدٌ عِندَ اللّهِ وَعِندَ رَسُولِهِ إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ فَمَا اسْتَقَامُواْ لَكُمْ فَاسْتَقِيمُواْ لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ (7)

-> Verse 1, when the incident happened, Allah wanted Mohammad to make an agreement with those filthy Mushrikoon, by telling them that they should stop their Mardi Gras and possibly other filthy acts around the House of Allah, all they needed to do is to act properly and decently even if they are still Mushrikoon and they will have immunity/protection, like a treaty, now, verse 1 is disassociating Allah and His prophet from those Mushrikoon who will break that truce: (Declaration of) disassociation, from Allah and His messenger towards those of the polytheists with whom you made a treaty (but they violated it). , this is Free Islam translation which I believe is the most accurate and most literal translation that will be found any where, the message of verse 1 is OBVIOUS, it is taking about some MUSHRIKOON who live or visit the city of Mecca, who MADE A TREATY with the Muslims regarding the new rules (law of the land) that will govern the city of Mecca after it was freed by the Muslims at the end of the prophet mission. Verse 1 is specifically talking about those of the Mushrikoon who accepted the treaty then VIOLATED it. The first word in the verse: بَرَاءةٌ , Bara?????????????????????¢??aa, i.e. Not guilty literally, I used the word disassociation to translate it because the word may also mean so, it is like I am disassociating myself from someone, if we take the verse so literal, then the message should be as follow, Allah and His prophet will be NOT GUILTY against those of the Mushrikoon who accepted the treaty, how polite, it is like Allah knows that the Mushrikoon will yet charge Him and His prophet with aggression against them but Allah is telling us that He and Mohammed will be NOT GUILTY. I added the words (but they violated it) in Free Islam translation to make it easy for the reader to understand the verses, this is not something that I invented, rather it will be said clearly in verse 4.

-> Verse 2, the message of the verse is simply as follow:

There is 4 sacred months in the lunar year, humans used to come to the Kabba from every corner in these 4 months, one month of these 4 is the one when the great Hajj is performed, it is like, in the other 3 months they used to do a minor version of Hajj or do some trades, during this time also, the Muslims are not allowed to fight their enemy UNLESS IT IS A MUST, the verse message is simply, mentioning those 4 months as being the period for ANOTHER treaty between those Mushrikoon who violated the first treaty in Mecca, in other words, the Mushrikoon who violated the first treaty desired to oppose the new laws of the land (Mecca) and wanted to fight the new rulers, so a second treaty was taken, which is not to fight in those 4 sacred months, both parties should wait until those 4 months are finished then the Muslims can fight the Mushrikoon who violated the first treaty: So walk freely in the land for four months, see how clear, the verse message is to tell the Mushrikoon who violated the first treaty in Mecca that they have another treaty of no war for 4 months, in these 4 months, those Mushrikoon who violated the first treaty can walk freely in the land, the land of Mecca of course, not the land of America.

The verse however told those Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1 (the new laws in Mecca) but accepted treaty # 2 (not to fight in those 4 sacred months) that while they are free to walk in the land of Mecca during those 4 months: and know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace to the unbelievers. this is actually a message of mercy from Allah, to constantly threaten those disbelievers who violated treaty # 1 and accepted treaty # 2 and are waiting for the 4 sacred months to finish so they fight the new rulers of Mecca (the Muslims), a message that they should stop their aggression or disgrace will be their reward. i.e. if they stopped it, they would have saved themselves from such disgrace, i.e. a message of mercy to save their own selves.

-> Verse 3, the message of the verse is clear, it is the same message in verse 1 but being announced to the Mushrikoon on the day of the great Hajj, the verse is also using the same word that Allah and His messenger will be بَرِيءٌ , Baree?????????????????????¢??e , i.e. Not guilty against those Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1 (the new laws in Mecca): And an announcement from Allah and His messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the polytheists (who violated the treaty), and so His messenger; what comes next is yet another message of mercy for those Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1 and accepted treaty # 2 to repent from fighting the Muslims because they suppose to be on hold of fighting during those 4 sacred months (treaty # 2): therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, , see, better for them, but if they insist on fighting the Muslims after the expiry of the period of treaty # 2 (the 4 sacred months): and if you turn back, then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who have disbelieved of a painful torture. , how clear

-> Verse 4, This is where Allah will inform us that what He is talking about all along in the pervious 4 verses are those Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1 (the new laws in Mecca), in this verse also, things will start to become a bit clearer. Some Mushrikoon were intelligent enough to understand that what the have to honour treaty # 1: Except those with whom you made a treaty from among the polytheists, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up against you any one, see how clear has become, i.e. verse 9:1, 9:2 and 9:3 are 100% talking about those from among Al Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1, now for those Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1 and accepted treaty # 2 while honouring it, i.e. those have not failed the Muslims in anything during the 4 sacred months no war treaty, as well have not backed up against the Muslims any one during those 4 sacred months no war treaty, this is how the Muslims should have treated them during those 4 months no war treaty: so fulfil their treaty until their term; indeed Allah loves the pious. i.e. the Muslims must honour treaty # 2 as long as the Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1 and accepted treaty # 2 are honouring treaty # 2 of not fighting the Muslim during those 4 sacred months as well not backing up anyone against the Muslims.

-> Verse 5, in this verse, we read what should the Muslims do with those Mushrikoon who violated treaty # 1 and accepted treaty # 2, after the end of no war period according to treaty # 2, i.e. if the 4 sacred months finish and the Mushrikoon who have not accepted the new laws in the land of Mecca (treaty #1), have not repented yet of their desire to fight and kill the Muslims, then the Muslims should fight and kill them likewise: And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (who violated the treaty) wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush, , yet, even after the fight starts, the door of repenting is still open for those Mushrikoon who insist on violating the new law of the land of Mecca after the Muslims reclaimed it: but if they repent and stand up for the prayer and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free; indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. The Kafirs of FFI may get confused in here, you have to know that the Salat mentioned in here does not really mean the Islamic Salat and the Islamic Zakat, in fact these practises were known to the ancient people before them, Praying and paying Zakat are the reasons for many of al Mushrikoon to visit the Kabba from the first place, it was not like they wanted to have a barbecue party in there, In fact the word Mushrikoon means that they already believe in Allah, they just associate with him other idols whom they thought will get them nearer to Allah, i.e. they used to pray to their idols and pay Zakat as means of getting them closer to Allah: let?????????????????????¢??s look at the following verse:

Surely, to Allah belongs the sincere religion, and (as for) those who take guardians other than Him, (saying): We do not worship them except that they may get us nearer to Allah. Indeed, Allah will judge between them in that in which they differ; surely Allah does not guide who is a liar, disbeliever.

[The Quran ; 39:3]

أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ (3)

-> See what Al Mushrikoon say in defence of their shirking other Idols other than Allah: those who take guardians other than Him, (saying): We do not worship them except that they may get us nearer to Allah.

Therefore, those Mushrikoon who desire to visit the Kabba ARE ALREADY BELIEVERS IN ALLAH, they only associate idols with Allah to get them closer to Allah, i.e. the Salat and Zakat that are mentioned in verse 9:5, are the Salat and Zakat that suppose to be performed by those Mushrikoon but only after they get rid of their shirk and do it according to the belief in Allah alone, not in Allah and other idols other than Him to get them closer to Him.

This should Totally demolish the non sense by the ignorant and confused goons of FFI, the idiots do not know that a Mushrik is some one who already believes in Allah but shirk others (than Him) with Him, 39:3 CONFIRMED such fact.

-> Verse 6, will confirm what I said about verse 5, you will see that Allah is still referring to them as Mushrikoon (idolaters) but is telling the believers that they MUST PROTECT THEM if they seek protection of course they are complying with treaty # 1 concerning the new law of the land of Mecca : And if one of the polytheists seeks protection from you, grant him protection so he hears the word of Allah, then deliver him to his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know. certainly if a Mushrik who claims to be believing in Allah from the first place and just got confused with his shirk, while living in the land of Mecca under the new law of the land, it is so logical that they will hear the proper message from Allah that should rid them of shirking their idols with Allah during the season of Hajj, , see how the verse described their confusion of BELIEF, at the end: this is because they are a people who do not know.

-> Verse 7, Allah is summing it up all the above verses beautifully, for those who violated any of the treaties, #1 and # 2, how come the Muslims may honour their treaty back? It cannot be of course: How can there be a treaty with the polytheists concerning Allah, and concerning His messenger; [b], now for those among Al Mushrikoon who honoured treaty # 1 or even violated it but honoured treaty # 2, the Muslims must honour the treaty back: [b except those with whom you made a treaty at the sacred mosque? So as long as they are straight to you, be straight to them; indeed Allah loves the pious.,

Here you have it, a perfect slam, let me summarize to you the stupidity of the goons of FFI:

1) Verse # 1 clearly talks about a first treaty (#1) between the Muslims and the idolaters, which is relating to the new law of the land of Mecca (which contains the Kabba), those who will respect the new laws and stop making Salat and paying Zakat to their idols inside the Kabba to get them nearer to Allah (as they think), will be protected and delivered to their places of safety

2) Verse # 2 and verse # 3 talk about a second treaty (#2) between the Muslims and the idolaters who refused to comply with treaty (#1), i.e. they insisted on worshipping their idols inside the Kabba, simply due to the fact that the Muslims have 4 sacred months where a season of Hajj is performed, they should not be fighting those Mushrikoon who insist on their shirk, so another treaty is offered to cease fire during those 4 sacred months. The Mushrikoon who honour such 4 months of cease fire, are allowed to walk freely in the land of Mecca.

3) Verse # 4 excludes those Mushrikoon who honour treaty # 1, or violated it but accepted treaty # 2 of cease fire for 4 months where they will be allowed to walk freely in the land and while not backing up any enemy against the Muslims, the verse clearly stresses dealing with them with kindness and even protect them if they seek protection (from a possible hostile believers who live in Mecca)

4) Verse 5 is dealing with the situation when treaty # 2 expires, i.e. the season of Hajj during the 4 sacred months is finished, in such situation the Muslims should fight the Mushrikoon who (the Mushrikoon) insisted on fighting the Muslims from the first place after refusing to comply with treaty # 1 then refusing to repent. The fact that verse 5 is talking about those Mushrikoon of doing Salat and paying Zakat cannot be used against the verse because Al Mushrikoon SHOULD BE ALREADY DOING SO, they only do it for their idols to get them nearer to Allah. See the ignorant goons of FFI do not know that a Mushrik is already a believer in Allah, he/she only shirk their belief in Allah with other idols.

5) Verse 6 is dealing with the fact that those Mushrikoon who accepted treaty # 1 and live in the land of Mecca may listen to the right message which should rid them of their shirking other with Allah to get them nearer to Him.

6) Verse 7 is summing all the above in very short and impressive words, simply, there should be no honour of a treaty with those who violate the treaty, but for those who honour the treaty should be honoured likewise and even protected if they seek protection.

Nothing in any of these verses that may imply the slightest forcing the Mushrikoon to believe in Allah, IT CANNOT BE BECAUSE A MUSHRIK IS ALREADY A BELIEVER IN ALLAH, that is how dumb, confused and ignorant the FFI goons are

Another mother of all slams:

# 43
Post Posted:
Tue 30 Dec, 2008 10:50 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

On FaithFreedom International web site, the Arabic section: http://www.faithfreedom.org/arabic.htm Dr Ali Sina has posted a few alleged contradictions in the Arabic Quran, you may have noticed that I have already replied to one of those contradictions: Slam Dunk # 1

Today, I will slam another alleged contradiction from such Arabic section on FaithFreedom site:

Dr Ali Sina claims on his web site (The Arabic section) the following:

أيهما خلق أولا ، السماوات أم الأرض؟

(فصلت) 8 قُلْ أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَكْفُرُونَ بِالَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَرْضَ فِي يَوْمَيْنِ وَتَجْعَلُونَ لَهُ أَندَادًا ذَلِكَ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ 9 وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا رَوَاسِيَ مِن فَوْقِهَا وَبَارَكَ فِيهَا وَقَدَّرَ فِيهَا أَقْوَاتَهَا فِي أَرْبَعَةِ أَيَّامٍ سَوَاء لِّلسَّائِلِينَ 10 ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى إِلَى السَّمَاء وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْضِ اِئْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ 11 فَقَضَاهُنَّ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ فِي يَوْمَيْنِ وَأَوْحَى فِي كُلِّ سَمَاء أَمْرَهَا وَزَيَّنَّا السَّمَاء الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَحِفْظًا ذَلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ 12

(النازعات) أَأَنتُمْ أَشَدُّ خَلْقًا أَمِ السَّمَاء بَنَاهَا 27 رَفَعَ سَمْكَهَا فَسَوَّاهَا 28 وَأَغْطَشَ لَيْلَهَا وَأَخْرَجَ ضُحَاهَا 29 وَالْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ دَحَاهَا 30 أَخْرَجَ مِنْهَا مَاءهَا وَمَرْعَاهَا 31 وَالْجِبَالَ أَرْسَاهَا 32

Dr Sina is asking in wonder:

Which of these two was created first, the heavens or the earth?

Then Dr Sina posted verses 9 to 12 from Sura # 41, let me bring the English translation in here, I will use Shakir translation for now despite its errors but it should be enough for the slam:

9- Say: What! do you indeed disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two periods, and do you set up equals with Him? That is the Lord of the Worlds.

10- And He made in it mountains above its surface, and He blessed therein and made therein its foods, in four periods: alike for the seekers.

11- Then He directed Himself to the heaven and it is a vapor, so He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly.

12- So He ordained them seven heavens in two periods, and revealed in every heaven its affair; and We adorned the lower heaven with brilliant stars and (made it) to guard; that is the decree of the Mighty, the Knowing.

[The Quran ; 41:9-12]

قُلْ أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَكْفُرُونَ بِالَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَرْضَ فِي يَوْمَيْنِ وَتَجْعَلُونَ لَهُ أَنْدَادًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ (9)
وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا رَوَاسِيَ مِنْ فَوْقِهَا وَبَارَكَ فِيهَا وَقَدَّرَ فِيهَا أَقْوَاتَهَا فِي أَرْبَعَةِ أَيَّامٍ سَوَاءً لِلسَّائِلِينَ (10)
ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْضِ ائْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ (11)
فَقَضَاهُنَّ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ فِي يَوْمَيْنِ وَأَوْحَىٰ فِي كُلِّ سَمَاءٍ أَمْرَهَا ۚ وَزَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَحِفْظًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (12)

Before I get the English translation to the suppose to be contradicting verses 70:27-32 as Dr Sina alleged, let me walk you through the above verses first:

-> Verse 9 clearly tells us about the EVENT of CREATING the earth, see what the words are: ِالَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَرْضَ , Allazi KHALAQ Alard, i.e. Who CREATED the earth.

-> Verse 10, continues to describe the above event of CREATING the earth: And He made in it mountains above its surface, and He blessed therein and made therein its foods, in four periods: alike for the seekers.

-> Verse 11, is the verse where we read about the heaven, however verse 11 NEVER ever mentioned the CREATION of the heaven, the verse clearly indicate that the heaven was already created, it was only in a different state, which was stated as Dukhan, i.e. smoke, let?????????????????????¢??s see: ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ , Thumma Istawa Ila Alsmaa Wa Hia Dukhan, i.e. Then He directed Himself to the heaven and it is vapor , i.e. the heaven was already there, i.e. it was created before the earth, but it was in another state which is Dukhan, translated by Shakir as vapor, while it should be Smoke, you can clearly see that verse 11 never said that the heaven was created, as verse 9 said about the earth. In fact what will be said next confirms such fact, see, after Allah directed Himself to the heaven: He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly. , i.e. the heaven was already created before the earth.

-> Verse 12, is a continuation to the EVENT mentioned in verse 12, again the event was Allah directing Himself to the heaven WHILE IT WAS A SMOKE[/b], which implies that He decided to do something with the already created heaven.: So He ordained them seven heavens in two periods, and revealed in every heaven its affair; and We adorned the lower heaven with brilliant stars and (made it) to guard; that is the decree of the Mighty, the Knowing.

The above verses without a doubt confirm the following:

The heaven was already created before the earth because Allah never said that He created the heaven in the above verses rather He said that after creating the earth He directed himself to do something about the already created heaven which was on the state of a smoke, then He said after directing Himself to the already existing heaven, He said so and so to the heaven and the earth. Later on, Allah decided divide the one heaven into 7 skies. But that is something else compared to creating from scratch, as we are told about the earth.

Conclusion: According to verses 41:9-12, the heaven is created before the earth.

Let me now bring the verses that suppose to contradict the above based on Dr Sina question ?????????????????????¢??which is created first, the heaven or the earth??????????????????????¢??????????????????????, we should expect according to Dr Sina that we read in it that the earth was created before the heaven, again I will use Shakir translations despite its flaws:

27: Are you the harder to create or the heaven? He made it.

28: He raised high its height, then put it into a right good state.

29: And He made dark its night and brought out its light.

30: And the earth, He expanded it after that.

31: He brought forth from it its water and its pasturage.

32: And the mountains, He made them firm,

[The Quran ; 79:27-32]

أَأَنْتُمْ أَشَدُّ خَلْقًا أَمِ السَّمَاءُ ۚ بَنَاهَا (27)
رَفَعَ سَمْكَهَا فَسَوَّاهَا (28)
وَأَغْطَشَ لَيْلَهَا وَأَخْرَجَ ضُحَاهَا (29)
وَالْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ دَحَاهَا (30)
أَخْرَجَ مِنْهَا مَاءَهَا وَمَرْعَاهَا (31)
وَالْجِبَالَ أَرْسَاهَا (32)

What the hell is the that? Are all FFI team and kafir members that stupid? It seems that I am confirming such allegation about them with every slam that I make, but this is not going to be a normal slam, rather another mother of all slams, the verses above never talked about creating neither the heaven nor the earth, the verses above indicate that both the heaven and earth were already created, let me prove it to you, as well expose Shakir ignorance with the Arabic language:

-> Verse 27 is not talking about the creation of the heaven, rather the construction of the heaven, Shakir 100% used the wrong translation for the Arabic word: بَنَاهَا , Banaha, i.e. Built it, again, this does not mean creation if before building we need some sort of solid foundation to hold it, and that must be created first of course, whatever that foundation may be (anti matter, gravity or else) it was needed for the universe to hold itself, no question about it, an example is the Kabba, Ibrahim built it while ITS FOUNDATION was already there, so Ibrahim did not create it from scratch., therefore the proper translation should be as follow: Are you the harder to create or the heaven? He BUILT it. , HOWEVER I will allow the flawed understanding, that the verse meant creating the heaven from scratch, just to make the illogical and ignorant kafirs happy, therefore, verse 27 is talking about the event of creating the heaven from scratch.

-> Verse 28 & 29 are continuation to the development that happened upon the already created heaven: He raised high its height, then put it into a right good state. , and And He made dark its night and brought out its light.

-> Now verse 30 is also not talking about creating the earth from scratch, rather about the already created earth some time in the past, see: وَالْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ دَحَاهَا , Wa Alad Baad Zalik Dahaha, i.e. as translated wrongly by Shakir: And the earth, He expanded it after that. , i.e. the expansion happen on the already existing earth, the Arabic word دَحَاهَا , Dahaha, CAN NEVER MEAN Create it, I am sure that all the FFI goons are aware of that.

-> Verses 31 & 32 are similar to verse 30, i.e. information regarding the further development that happened to the already existing earth: He brought forth from it its water and its pasturage, and And the mountains, He made them firm

Let me now assume for argument sake that Dr Ali Sina flawed understand to verse 79:27-32, is correct, i.e. verses 79:27-29 are talking about the creation of the heaven, and verse 79:30-32 are talking about the creation of the earth,

The above verses without a doubt confirm the following:

The heaven was created before the earth.

Conclusion: According to verses 79:27-32, the heaven is created before the earth.

Let me compare it with the previous conclusion regarding verses 41:9-12:

Conclusion: According to verses 41:9-12, the heaven is created before the earth.

See, that is what I am talking about, FFI web site never runs out of ignorance and stupidity, can you see how Dr Sina failed to even explain the contradiction, rather raising a question then posting two groups of verses, then he calls it a contradiction on his Arabic web site.

I am delighted to read all these crap on his web site, while being a clear evidence of the FFI board ignorance, it makes me see for real how the Quran will slam dunk all such crap.

As you we all know the more stupidity in the kafirs allegation the more chance the slam will be another mother of all slams:

# 44

Sun 04 Jan, 2009 8:12 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hey goons

I started translating sura 19 (Mariam) until I reached verses 19:12-13, then realized that the verses are yet another slam dunk exposing the resident ignorant of FFI Whatever Khalil and his gang, regarding their Taqiyya crap

Remember what the goons told us about Takiyya, they goons alleged that it is an ACTION of hiding the faith or lying to benefit the faith. Well, in the following verses we will read CLEARLY that prophet Yahya was described as being Takiyya, let's sit back and enjoy the slam:

12- O Yahya! Take the book strongly. And We gave him wisdom while (he was) a young boy.
13- And affection from Us and purity, and he was fearing (of Allah),

[Al Quran ; 19:12-13]

يَا يَحْيَىٰ خُذِ الْكِتَابَ بِقُوَّةٍ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْحُكْمَ صَبِيًّا (12)
وَحَنَانًا مِنْ لَدُنَّا وَزَكَاةً ۖ وَكَانَ تَقِيًّا (13)

-> See. the verses are talking about prophet Yahya: O Yahya! Take the book strongly. And We gave him wisdom while (he was) a young boy., then the next verse continues to describe prophet Yahya: And affection from Us and purity, the verse 13 ended by telling us that prophet Yahya was a Takiyya: وَكَانَ تَقِيًّا , Wa Kana Takiyya, i.e. and he was fearing (of Allah)

Now try Tom and Jerry understanding by the goons, then dismiss them in the bin labeled, The Hard Core Ignorant of FFI

# 45

Thu 08 Jan, 2009 9:42 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Let me confirm Slam Dunk # 45, as I have progressed further in my sura 19 translation, I found that an angel was also called Takiyya, let's have a look:

16- And remember in the book, Mariam, when she withdrew from her family to an eastern place;
17- So she took a seclusion from them; then We sent to her Our spirit (an angel), and he (the angel) appeared to her as a human alike (her).
18- She (Mariam) said: Indeed, I seek refuge by the Beneficent from you, that you are fearing (Allah).

[Al Quran ; 19:16-18]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَرْيَمَ إِذِ انْتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا مَكَانًا شَرْقِيًّا (16)
فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًا فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًا سَوِيًّا (17)
قَالَتْ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ مِنْكَ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَقِيًّا (18)

-> The verses above are from the story of Mary: And remember in the book, Mariam, when she withdrew from her family to an eastern place;, So she took a seclusion from them; After Mary took seclusion from her family, Allah sent an angel to her, who (the angel) appeared to her as a human like her: then We sent to her Our spirit (an angel), and he (the angel) appeared to her as a human alike (her). so she feared him of course, imagine a human appearing all of a sudden in an area in which you sought seclusion, so she quickly sought refuge by Allah from that angel who appeared to her as a man: She (Mariam) said: Indeed, I seek refuge by the Beneficent from you, and while seeking refuge by Allah from him, she asked Allah that such man is one who is Taqiyya: إِنْ كُنْتَ تَقِيًّا, Inn Kunta Taqiyya, i.e. that you are fearing (Allah).

Imagine now the flawed understanding by the hard core confused goons of FFI, that Taqiyya means lying about the faith to protect the faith, so Mary suppose to have sought refuge in Allah and asking him that such man be one of those who lie about the religion to protect it. hahahahahaah

I told you, you must (and I repeat you must) shove those ignorant and kafir goons into that bin I mentioned in my Slam # 45

Thu 08 Jan, 2009 10:30 pm